AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

816 posts in this topic

West Athens-LimeStreet Fire District in Greene County,NY will be taking delivery of a 2016 KME Predator Panther Engine Tanker sometime next week. It will be assigned as ETA 27-4 and will replace a 1995 International/Luverne Pumper. Will post pictures of its delivery next week.

Production Pictures: https://m.facebook.com/ColumbiaGreeneFireRescueIncidents/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1116704388371508&mt_nav=1

Westfield12 and FDNY 10-75 like this

Trout Brook Engine & Hose Company #3 (Chester FD, Orange County, NY) Ford F-450 Utility. It is getting a small tank and a pump, along with a set of electric powered Hurst tools. 

imagejpeg_0.jpg

The University hospital in Newark NJ Replaced thier tandem axle rescue with a new Spartan Metro star walk around heavy rescue Here's link to Rescue 1 site                http://www.rescue1mfg.com/2016-deliveries/nggallery/2016-deliveries/university-hospital-nj-r273

Edited by vodoly

Latest on Fort Lee's new Rescue pre construction meeting held yesterday at Rescue 1 Spartan Gladiator chassis walk around with side step walk up Wiil be Black in color with I believe red  or orange lettering 

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

On July 22, 2016 at 9:39 PM, vodoly said:

Latest on Fort Lee's new Rescue pre construction meeting held yesterday at Rescue 1 Spartan Gladiator chassis walk around with side step walk up Wiil be Black in color with I believe red  or orange lettering 

The black color scheme is not a done deal might be sticking with the white over red acording to a source on Rescue company  1 year build time table 

Westfield12 likes this

White Plains F.D received there two new engines. New 66, 70, they look identical to the 2010's. The former engine 66 smeal is now engine 67 . Still has 66 on the side, plate number on rear is 67 now. Not sure if this is permeant switch.

Edited by WHFD 325
FDNY 10-75 and Westfield12 like this

Englewood Cliffs NJ Fire Dept specing a replacement for EC 3's 1985 Hahn /Grumman pumper From what I am hearing it will be a Pierce 2000/1000/30 pumper If all goes well it will be on the 2017 capital budget

Westfield12 likes this

On July 22, 2016 at 9:39 PM, vodoly said:

Was put up for a vote by Company 2 members Will be Black with silver leaf with orange shadow lettering 

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

On August 5, 2016 at 3:41 PM, WHFD 325 said:

White Plains F.D received there two new engines. New 66, 70, they look identical to the 2010's. The former engine 66 smeal is now engine 67 . Still has 66 on the side, plate number on rear is 67 now. Not sure if this is permeant switch.

Former Engine 66 now 67 is a permanent switch it is now fully labeled 67 including plates, I believe former Engine 70 went to 71 making former Engines 67 & 71 spares. The lighting package and body design are different on the new engines but as you said everything else is the same.

Edited by TheNewLadder32
vodoly and Westfield12 like this

City of Englewood Fire took delivery of a 2016 Ford Expedition  for shift commander Car3

Edited by vodoly
trauma74 and Westfield12 like this

Nice car saw it the other day the old Car 2532 what will that be used for its a 2013 tahoe

Edited by KJ8806
Westfield12 likes this

I wish the City Of Peekskill had the money to buy new cars our cars are 15 yrs old and rotting away

Westfield12 likes this

Sounds like spring valley cars that they had to buy used!!  Thank god they just got a bond to buy  3 new ones

Westfield12 likes this

i know what u mean our oldest engine is 25yrs old life span is 20yrs old the city keeps putting off replacing it 

Edited by KJ8806
Westfield12 likes this

South Fire District of Middletown, CT has purchased a 2016 Pierce Arrow 105' Heavy Duty Rear Mount Quint Demonstrator with a 2000 gallon pump and a 500 gallon tank. It is expected to be in service in October, replacing Truck 34, a 1997 Pierce Rear Mount Quint which is being sold.

vodoly likes this

Vodoly, you may know. Saw in Fire Apparatus Magazine that Garfield NJ ordered a Ferrara Engine. Which engine are they replacing? I know Engine 1 and 3 are both 98's so was wondering if you heard anything

Westfield12 likes this

4 hours ago, 21Truck said:

Vodoly, you may know. Saw in Fire Apparatus Magazine that Garfield NJ ordered a Ferrara Engine. Which engine are they replacing? I know Engine 1 and 3 are both 98's so was wondering if you heard anything

I would say Co.3

Westfield12 likes this

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:29 PM, the cat said:

image.jpeg

Me and my wife and dad will be there

Edited by KJ8806
Westfield12 likes this

On 9/8/2016 at 10:53 PM, 21Truck said:

Confirmed it's Co3 similar to Emerson but  The blackened look!!

Westfield12 likes this

2 hours ago, vodoly said:

Confirmed it's Co3 similar to Emerson but  The blackened look!!

Thanks. I've seen some of the Ferarra's with the full black look and must say they are sharp

Westfield12 likes this

22 minutes ago, 21Truck said:

Thanks. I've seen some of the Ferarra's with the full black look and must say they are sharp

Same here 

Westfield12 likes this

11 hours ago, 21Truck said:

Is there any talks of replacing Engine 1? I know the Pierce is also a 98

Westfield12 likes this

4 hours ago, 21Truck said:

Is there any talks of replacing Engine 1? I know the Pierce is also a 98

Not that I know  of  Btw Co 1 likes holding on to their pieces  for quite awhile

Westfield12 likes this