AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

816 posts in this topic

Fair Lawn Heavy Rescue being side by side with this rescue. Thiells in NY has a Spartan/Rescue 1 being built also currently, along with a dive ambulance by another company.

Westfield12 likes this

42 minutes ago, man4054 said:

Fair Lawn Heavy Rescue being side by side with this rescue. Thiells in NY has a Spartan/Rescue 1 being built also currently, along with a dive ambulance by another company.

Yes  sir Falr Lawn's Rescue looking good as well

Is it me or do the airhorns sound barely audible? 

Beautiful truck  Not sure on what the deal is on the air horns is

Congratulations Goldens Bridge on your new rig - E138, a Spartan EV.  Looks really sharp, nice job done by the truck committee.  Best of luck with it and stay safe.

vodoly and Westfield12 like this

On 7/6/2017 at 1:37 PM, vodoly said:

Englewood Hospital & Medical Center has a 2017  Braun on a F450 4WD Chassis due to be delivered before the end of the year With 2nd one to be delivered in early 2018 I was told our new EMS director from Jersey City Medical Center 's a big fan of the F series Chassis 

Correction on the spec  F350  4 wheel drive Extended cab Chassis got that from The director himself  They're looking to replace most of the fleet within 3 years

Edited by vodoly

Jersey City has ordered a Pierce XT Heavy Rescue for Rescue 1 Finally going to replace that well used Lance 

Westfield12 likes this

4 hours ago, Jared1979 said:

it sounds like Scarsdale is buying a quint 

That's a 2008 stick they are selling eh?I believe Irvington NJ &East Orange have had problems with thiers Not used  as much Thier older ALF's are seeing use

Latest on Englewood Cliffs Pierce Velocity Pumper it will become EC1 & Its due by the end of the year The Hahn EC 3 is being traded in to Pierce

Westfield12 likes this

Cliffside Park NJ Ordered a new Ford F 4WD Series Braun  to replace an older unit this is their 4th Braun & Going back to Ford F Series Chassis Their Police & EMS acquired 2 ATV's for use during heavy snow storms

Westfield12 likes this

As for Wildwood, Rescue 1/NJEV will have both Fort Lee and Fair Lawn Rescue Trucks on display as they are pretty much done. 

vodoly and Westfield12 like this

14 hours ago, man4054 said:

As for Wildwood, Rescue 1/NJEV will have both Fort Lee and Fair Lawn Rescue Trucks on display as they are pretty much done. 

Heard about Fort Lee's going to Wildwood my buddy on Company  was saying Fair Lawn's would more then likely be there(before I saw your comment) Then back to Rescue 1 for wash waxing Detailing then hopefully delivery  Btw Heard Fair Lawn ordered a new pumper for Engine 3?

Edited by vodoly

21 minutes ago, vodoly said:

Heard about Fort Lee's going to Wildwood my buddy on Company  was saying Fair Lawn's would more then likely be there(before I saw your comment) Then back to Rescue 1 for wash waxing Detailing then hopefully delivery  Btw Heard Fair Lawn ordered a new pumper for Engine 3?

FL Rescue is going to Wildwood, then will be delivered shortly after. FL E3 is a duplicate of the current E3, with addition of foam tank/pump only. not much else changed...........

Westfield12 and vodoly like this

Yup a quick wax and then delivery for both of them. I work for Rescue 1/PL so they been getting them ready the past week or 2.

vodoly likes this

49 minutes ago, LED138 said:

FL Rescue is going to Wildwood, then will be delivered shortly after. FL E3 is a duplicate of the current E3, with addition of foam tank/pump only. not much else changed...........

Is Eddie May going to do his thing again?? Hope so

23 hours ago, man4054 said:

Tarrytown has ordered 2 E-One Engines. Not sure which companies they going to.

Consolidated Hose Engine 77 is getting a Cyclone IIX with a 1500 GPM Hale QMax Pump, 750 Gallon Tank, 30A Foam. Phenix Hose Engine 76 is getting a Cyclone II with a 2000 GPM Pump, 750 Gallon Tank, and 30 Foam. 

21199596_474479109587988_5118732726631781339_o.jpg

21248379_474470232922209_6684197197132887366_o.jpg

boca1day, Westfield12 and vodoly like this

On 9/3/2017 at 2:24 PM, vodoly said:

Is Eddie May going to do his thing again?? Hope so

I know there is no mural going on it. I believe he will be doing some of the lettering though. The boro tightened up the budget and non essential items. 

vodoly likes this

2 hours ago, LED138 said:

I know there is no mural going on it. I believe he will be doing some of the lettering though. The boro tightened up the budget and non essential items. 

Same Here with Englewood Cliffs New Engine & Fort Lee's new Rescue Keeping Simple with murals(none on new Rescue) Although Englewood Cliffs has done the Pierce Graphics on their last purchase in 2004

Edited by vodoly

I have a question regarding the rigs for the volunteer companies. Who buys them? Are they purchased by the individual companies or is it the municipality. Also, who specs them? The company or the municipality? I know from what I've seen of Tarrytown rigs for example no two are the same with regards to specs.

The boro is the one cutting the check  & each fire company Specs out the piece they are looking to purchase Have seen a few Dept's spec out same exact pieces before though Example Rutherford with their last  Pumpers purchased 

Westfield12 likes this

I have not heard anything from Elmsford about a replacement for engine 137 she is due for replacement 

Mahwah has 2 trucks on order....Company 3 International/Marion Air Unit. Company 5 a Sutphen Tanker.  Company #1 going out to spec for anew engine. Company #2 just received a custom 4x4 Mini Rescue Truck.

vodoly likes this