AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

816 posts in this topic

Some big money in mahwah Should be able to swing all orders in next year

Have heard Allendale currently has a committee specing out anew ladder.

vodoly likes this

Fort Lee NJ Rescue Company #2 Took Delivery of their new Spartan Rescue 1 Walk Around body Yesterday Afternoon 

New Milford NJ's Looking to replace Their Mack CF 75 ft  Aerialscope within the next 2 years I was told last night 

20 hours ago, vodoly said:

New Milford NJ's Looking to replace Their Mack CF 75 ft  Aerialscope within the next 2 years I was told last night 

I thought they already had it ordered since the building reconstruction. I thought I read it last year somewhere.. And on a side note, Fair Lawn took delivery of R1 this past Tuesday. Unknown if its in full service yet,I know they were doing driver training.

2 hours ago, LED138 said:

I thought they already had it ordered since the building reconstruction. I thought I read it last year somewhere.. And on a side note, Fair Lawn took delivery of R1 this past Tuesday. Unknown if its in full service yet,I know they were doing driver training.

I heard that They did the reconstruction to building as well last year Was talking with a member on company that's getting it. it's going to get there  did not say if Ordered Yeah heard Same about Fair Lawn  

Edited by vodoly

Elmwood Park NJ Truck Co 4 Has a truck committee formed  Specing a replacement for their present 1995? Simon Duplex LTI rear mounted Tower Ladder with pump A real beauty from what I heard last night from 2 of the truck committee members 

Edited by vodoly

New City in rockland county went against the grain ordered a Rosenbauer pumper to replace 1750

5 minutes ago, vodoly said:

New City in rockland county went against the grain ordered a Rosenbauer pumper to replace 1750

I have been told that it is going to be replacing 9-Tanker. They are done with Pierce and the local dealership with constant issues with the Tanker. 

vodoly likes this

Palenville Fire District in Greene County has been authorized to move forward with the purchase of a new Tanker. Results of the referendum was 64 YES to 2 NO. 

vodoly likes this

25 minutes ago, man4054 said:

I have been told that it is going to be replacing 9-Tanker. They are done with Pierce and the local dealership with constant issues with the Tanker. 

Dam and I actually liked 9 Tanker Wow Rosenbauer does build a good Apparatus Heard they ride excellent Fott Lee actually had a Quint demo up at co 2 so rep can show them the ride but never got back to them

Edited by vodoly

Isn't New City's 9"tanker" a 2011. Why would they replace it already? I understand they might be frustrated with Pierce, but is there something specific with this apparatus other than it really isn't a tanker (LOL).

vodoly likes this

1 hour ago, COH Bulldog said:

Isn't New City's 9"tanker" a 2011. Why would they replace it already? I understand they might be frustrated with Pierce, but is there something specific with this apparatus other than it really isn't a tanker (LOL).

They are simply done with the truck, its more out of service than in service.  

COH Bulldog likes this

On 10/6/2017 at 8:42 PM, vodoly said:

Sounds like they cut of their nose to spite their face if they chose Rosenbauer as the replacement. 

Lake Mohegan has received a 2017 Chevy Tahoe for Car 2262 they are also replacing Car 2263 with a 2017 Chevy Tahoe in the coming weeks they also have a 2017 Seagrave pumper on it's way which will be assigned Engine 255

Edited by JonB77
vodoly likes this

The City of Peekskill is in the process of replacing one of there Chiefs Cars unknown which Chief is going to get the new car

vodoly likes this

17 hours ago, COH Bulldog said:

It's a Rockland county thing calling them Tankers : o) beautiful fleet up there in New City went to 9 Towers & 9 Tanker 's Wetdowns 

Edited by vodoly
boca1day and COH Bulldog like this

There are spy shots on the web somewhere I cant recall where i saw them of Brewster' s Seagraves the pumper tanker and Rearmount ladder both very sharp 

Edited by MESS11FOREVER
vodoly likes this

On 10/18/2017 at 6:24 PM, ff870 said:

Pictures of Brewster's Seagraves are up on Hudson Valley's Facebook

22491597_1514817881941010_6287310361055895528_n.jpg

Very nice pieces Best of luck on your new deliveries 

On 10/8/2017 at 0:54 PM, JonB77 said:

The City of Peekskill is in the process of replacing one of there Chiefs Cars unknown which Chief is going to get the new car

The new chiefs car for Peekskill will be assigned to Car 2341 it will be a 2017 Chevy Tahoe this new vehicle will be replacing a 2004 ford

Edited by JonB77
vodoly likes this

East Newark NJ  Volunteer Fire Dept Received A donated 1988 Hahn(forgot the important part) 1750/700 Top mount Pumper From Paramus Fire Dept This unit serviced as Engine 's 4 & 2-2 (dept spare) This unit  replaced a older American La France  Pumper deemed beyond repair  Unit ID Is Engine 3

Edited by vodoly
Forgot the important part It's Hahn : o)

1 hour ago, man4054 said:

Englewood has ordered a Seagrave engine.

will finally replace the tired E one   Guess they're moving away from E ones too

Montrose approved the purchase of a 2018 Polaris Ranger 4X4 UTV  equipped with a 70 gallon Kimtek skid unit. Delivery expected in the coming months. 

Edited by FF398
vodoly likes this

Heard Ramsey is either looking at a rosenbauer or already ordered a rosenbauer to replace the mack tower.

Edited by Anesti

3 hours ago, Anesti said:

Heard Ramsey is either looking at a rosenbauer or already ordered a rosenbauer to replace the mack tower.

3 hours ago, Anesti said:

Rosenbauer on order similar spec's to seacaucus Also Cliffside Park's Pierce Pumper is on the XT Chassis slated for Engine 5

I heard Elmwood Park E-3 has or will have ordered a new Engine replacing the Darley.

vodoly likes this

Idk about E3, but the Tower is in talks of replacement. Thats I think the next piece to be replaced, E3 after that I can see happen.

vodoly likes this

13 hours ago, LED138 said:

I heard Elmwood Park E-3 has or will have ordered a new Engine replacing the Darley.

From what I have heard Engine 3 is next After Truck 4 Looking at something simple