Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRS131EMTFF

Incredible Save by Houston FD

10 posts in this topic

Houston Tx conflagation Condo Under destruction RESCUE IN VIDEO!!
5 alarm houston TX caught Rescue of a BUilding construction worker by the skin of his Arse....

all it takes is a few seconds with this LIGHTWeight Bullcrap construction........ This shows 2 videos From same angle differant places

http://www.firecritic.com/2014/03/25...each-rescuers/

a second Video from Higher vantage piont gives a differant perspective...

http://www.khou.com/news/cnn/BREAKIN...252279571.html
nydude2473 likes this

Incredible..... WOW!

Kudos to Houston FD!

WOW!

I remember something in some apparatus class, to raise your aerial above and bring it down so someone doesn't try to jump to it. Obviously, that aerial and that jump was amazing. I do wonder what would have happened had he not had the strength and agility to jump to the ladder. Good thing to keep in the back of you mind when you're considering aerial length when purchasing apparatus.

WOW!

I remember something in some apparatus class, to raise your aerial above and bring it down so someone doesn't try to jump to it. Obviously, that aerial and that jump was amazing. I do wonder what would have happened had he not had the strength and agility to jump to the ladder. Good thing to keep in the back of you mind when you're considering aerial length when purchasing apparatus.

I wonder what percentage of Firefighters could have made the 2 moves that that tradesman did?

210, SageVigiles, Medic137 and 2 others like this

I wonder what percentage of Firefighters could have made the 2 moves that that tradesman did?

It's amazing that some firemen can even move at all...

JFLYNN likes this

It's a good thing the worker had the strength to do what he did cause the turntable operator obviously couldn't extend the Ladder if possible any further with the second guy climbing up the aerial behind the 1st Rescuer. What was he thinking and what was he going to do if he got further up? You could see the 1st Rescuer telling him to get back down. And what is the tip load?

Edited by FirNaTine
TimesUp, JFLYNN and LEGENDARYDOM83 like this

It's a good thing the worker had the strength to do what he did cause the turntable operator obviously couldn't extend the Ladder if possible any further with the second guy climbing up the aerial behind the 1st Rescuer. What was he thinking and what was he going to do if he got further up? You could see the 1st Rescuer telling him to get back down. And what is the tip load?

I think the second guy climbing up the ladder was trying to get everybody killed. The trapped worker saved both their lives. If it weren't for him they might of never moved the ladder. It looks like they would of been in the collapse that occurred soon after.

FirNaTine and JFLYNN like this

I think the second guy climbing up the ladder was trying to get everybody killed. The trapped worker saved both their lives. If it weren't for him they might of never moved the ladder. It looks like they would of been in the collapse that occurred soon after.

Too many guys seem to want to have a hand in on a "Grab" for some reason, as if they're even doing anything productive and assisting. Let me get in on the action! Actually if you watch the video the worker once on the floor below probably could have gone inside and walked down the stairs. How great would that have been!