3. Bnechis 4,306

4. x129K 4,264

5. JBE 2,901

6. RWC130 2,891

7. DOC22 2,722

8. SRS131EMTFF 2,659

9. WAS967 2,505

10. SageVigiles 2,315

THANK YOU to all who contribute to the site.

We appreciate it.

amr6334 likes this

What were the criteria for selection here? There are some hall of famers who aren't included?

Yikes..... I didnt even make the top 10 LOL

What were the criteria for selection here? There are some hall of famers who aren't included?

It was based on the amount of posts. View the bottom of the forum index page to see the different stats.

What about some of the old-timers like alsfirefighter, helicopper, NY10570?

calhobs likes this

What about quality not quantity? I just think its a better assessment as far as hall of fame stature goes. The guy who shows up to the most calls isn't always the best fireman, we all know that. So how about a ratio of reputation points to number of posts, who has the most likes per post? Just an idea

Yikes..... I didnt even make the top 10 LOL

Don't worry, there's no secret clubhouse or discount card that comes with being a "Hall of Famer," that and 2 bucks will get me a cup of coffee at Dunkin' Donuts. Besides, apparently being in the top 10 means you don't get Private Messaging abilities anymore...

Edited by SageVigiles
sueg likes this

What about some of the old-timers like alsfirefighter, helicopper, NY10570?

If someone does not log in in 3 years, their membership becomes inactive and they do not appear on the list.

Besides, apparently being in the top 10 means you don't get Private Messaging abilities anymore...

That is incorrect. Private Messaging is available to all members, if you have a problem with using your PM feature please contact me.

SageVigiles likes this

That is incorrect. Private Messaging is available to all members, if you have a problem with using your PM feature please contact me.

Thanks Seth, I submitted a help ticket last week and haven't heard back.

When helicopper, alsfirefighter, and ny10570 got banned it would be hard to log in.

Edited by calhobs

NY10570 never got banned he Answered is Final Alarm

Emtbravo Hall of fame Poster all these member had great post and build Emtbravo what it was. NY10570, helicopper,alsfirefighter, IzzyEng4, RescueKujo, Jack10562, Hfd23, firecapt32,robert benz, CPAGE, hudson144, gpdexplorer, PCFD ENG58, Remember585, markmets415,R1SmokeEater billfitz, firemoose827,JFLYNN, wraftery, batt2 Oswegowind and early in Emtbravo life 66Alpha1 had great posts

Remember585 and Bnechis like this

NY10570 never got banned he Answered is Final Alarm

Emtbravo Hall of fame Poster all these member had great post and build Emtbravo what it was. NY10570, helicopper,alsfirefighter, IzzyEng4, RescueKujo, Jack10562, Hfd23, firecapt32,robert benz, CPAGE, hudson144, gpdexplorer, PCFD ENG58, Remember585, markmets415,R1SmokeEater billfitz, firemoose827,JFLYNN, wraftery, batt2 Oswegowind and early in Emtbravo life 66Alpha1 had great posts

You have a good point. All those members have made great contributions to this forum. Some continue to make great contributions to this forum. Many members have been highlighted via our "Member Of The Month" program. We'll figure out a way to recognize them permanently. The "Top Ten Posters" are computer generated based on specific criteria described above.

When helicopper, alsfirefighter, and ny10570 got banned it would be hard to log in.

alsfirefighter was never banned. helicopper left the forum voluntarily. NY10570 is deceased. Please get your facts straight before you post items that damages this forum. Members who assume they are banned due to difficulties logging in are encouraged to contact me anytime at seth@emtbravo.com to resolve any issues.

Thanks Seth, I submitted a help ticket last week and haven't heard back.

Your PM access should be fixed. It appears a setting got stuck when you switched from staff to regular member. Please advise. I didn't even know the ticket system was still working.....if you or any other members has issues with using the forum please email me anytime at seth@emtbravo.com

sueg likes this

I miss the old days of GOOD conversation, discussion and the occasional spirited debate. We all may never have agreed on everything, but it was always good to see each side's perspective.

A lot of what I learned on here has helped me over the years as a fireman and as a Chief Officer. It's too bad coming here for knowledgeable discussions has been replaced by generally useless posts about fire trucks, fire shows and pointless one-upping/finger-pointing.

I admit I used to post more often, but between being banned for a while, accused of stuff I didn't do, speaking my mind and hurting peoples' feelings and yes, being told I shouldn't post on here by my job, I have stepped back.

It would be nice to see things get back to the old here...

sueg, Dinosaur, x635 and 5 others like this

If someone does not log in in 3 years, their membership becomes inactive and they do not appear on the list.

Truck4 has been gone for more than 3 years. He's still on the list.

Truck4 has been gone for more than 3 years. He's still on the list.

He last logged in on October 21st 2012.

Also, all members interested in this subject need to review the real time stats on the bottom of the forum index.

Why make more of this than it is. This list was generated purely on total post count. If this list were run annually, those that have not posted in a while, regardless of reason, would eventually be eclipsed. Although given that Seth is over 6,700 posts above his nearest competition I doubt anyone else will ever see the #1 spot. So let's agree to look at this list as the somewhat useless fun that it is.