Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PCFD ENG58

Fairchester Hose Haulers Muster & open house

13 posts in this topic

Aug 10 Sunday @ the Warehouse fire truck show and open house

Can someone give a location for the Aug.10th muster i read about on EMTB...thanks...joe

As Howard said, Aug 10, 2014 10 AM to 3 PM 2618 Route 302 Middletown New York. Sorry it took this long but wanted to find the times also

Edited by PCFD ENG58

Update the days and hours have been extended now Aug 9 & 10 900 AM TO 4 PM both days come up and see hundreds of fire trucks and fire engines

Am I correct in saying this a separate event from the Cats Skill Fire Cats Truck Show at the Orange County Gov Center at the same time tomorrow?

Am I correct in saying this a separate event from the Cats Skill Fire Cats Truck Show at the Orange County Gov Center at the same time tomorrow?

Yes. Andy Leider is having his own event at his warehouse. The Catskill Fire Cats are having their own separate event, as they are no longer affiliated with him

post-11-0-94506300-1407543406.jpg

Its all about having the Nation show in 2016. Set up was today and will be a great day at the warehouse and I met Ed May today. He has been gold leafing rigs for over 35 years and the 9-11 wall with hundreds of photos of that day. You guys will be lucky to go to both shows in the same area. See you all over the weekend and maybe meet some of you when you go for the tours that are set up for both days. Angelo

38ff and Bnechis like this

Yeah, Ed is "good people". He's been telling me for years that his dream retirement is to park an RV on Andy's property and letter each of those rigs as they get restored, or at least cleaned up. I see he's gotten his hands on a couple already.