Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Engine2

FDNY Roster

7 posts in this topic

Fellow Buffs,I am looking for something IF it exists. I am looking for an FDNY apparatus roster that includes apparatus assignments, that includes apparatus assigned to other divisions such as special ops and HMO and training and such including suv's and such. Does such a roster exist?

Thanks!

x635 likes this

That site is good, but he's not caught up with the new engines yet.

Fellow Buffs,I am looking for something IF it exists. I am looking for an FDNY apparatus roster that includes apparatus assignments, that includes apparatus assigned to other divisions such as special ops and HMO and training and such including suv's and such. Does such a roster exist?

Thanks!

You might want to check the last issue Of WNYF (With New York Firemen). It's the FDNY official quarterly magazine that gives a lot of great information. The latest issue listed all the companies in the FDNY and all the special response assignments they have ( command post co's; high-rise nozzle co's; foam co's;LDH hose co's; ventilation support trucks; SOC support ladder co's; Haz Mat Tech Units (Engine co's specially trained); marine (fire-rescue boats) co's;etc.). Anyone really interested in the FDNY should subscribe to this magazine- I think it's about $40 a year. Go the the FDNY website and you should find out how to subscribe.

x635 likes this

You might want to check the last issue Of WNYF (With New York Firemen). It's the FDNY official quarterly magazine that gives a lot of great information. The latest issue listed all the companies in the FDNY and all the special response assignments they have ( command post co's; high-rise nozzle co's; foam co's;LDH hose co's; ventilation support trucks; SOC support ladder co's; Haz Mat Tech Units (Engine co's specially trained); marine (fire-rescue boats) co's;etc.). Anyone really interested in the FDNY should subscribe to this magazine- I think it's about $40 a year. Go the the FDNY website and you should find out how to subscribe.

The Web page link for WNYF is at " http://www.nyc.gov/html/fdny/html/publications/wnyf.shtml "

x635 likes this