x635

Hap 602's Final Shift After 3 Decades At 60 Control

20 posts in this topic

After serving Westchester County Fire Control (AKA 60 Control) and the Department Of Emergency Services for over 33 years, the legendary Hap AKA 602 is retiring!

He signs off the air after his final shift tonight.

Congrats and best wishes for a happy and healthy retirement!

Article in Journal News: http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/2015/01/24/fire-dispatcher-signing-three-decades/22285861/

For information on attending his retirement party/dinner: http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php/topic/51364-lt-felix-hap-602-hughes-retirement-dinner-2-7-15/

alertjoe, 87D124, Hap602 and 6 others like this

Hap,

May you enjoy your well deserved retirement and a truck load of Messy Jessie hot dogs! Better than Walter's!!

Ex-450

x635, Hap602 and 87D124 like this

Congrats , Now You Ang ,& McGinty can get together to have Java.Peace . What a minute Peppy will Buy.

x635 and Hap602 like this

Congratulations Hap. You will be missed. Enjoy your well deserved retirement.

x635, Hap602 and 87D124 like this

Hap, Thank you for your many years of dedicated service. May you enjoy a long, healthy, and well deserved retirement. God Speed my friend!

chiefhac

Hap602, 87D124 and x635 like this

Hap wishing you all the best of health in your retirement...welcome to the club!

Hap602 and x635 like this

Great decision Hap, enjoy many years ahead.

It was interesting back in the 80's when presenting a pump operator course in the old classroom with you "talking" on the other side of the glass LOL.

Good luck to a swell guy/dispatcher.

Jack

87D124, x635 and Hap602 like this

Congratulations Hap (602) Thanks You For Your Dedicated Service And Sharing Your Intense Knowledge Of Westchester County Fire Departments/Apparatus/Personnel/History With ALL New Dispatchers. Stay Healthy And Enjoy Those Retirement Checks For Many Years To Come, You Deserved Them !!!!!! Sorry I Can't Be At Your Dinner, I'll Give You A Call And Take You To Dinner When I Come Up North In June.

JpM 613-X

Hap602 and 87D124 like this