Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFD389RET

after a week, the Brooklyn Multiple alarm fire is out

3 posts in this topic

Fire Engineering posted these pictures On social media Featuring some of the Moments shot over the week trying to extinguish the fire

http://www.fireengineering.com/articles/2015/01/bklyn-warehouse-fire/image-gallery.html

And today the lawsuits fly.... wth?

http://www.firehouse.com/news/12042944/fdny-sued-after-massive-brooklyn-warehouse-blaze

Edited by BFD389RET

With all the investigations going on by local, state ad federal investigatiors, it seems handy to me that a huge record storage structure holding perhaps damaging files should be completely consumed. A small fire was started at about 0430 was extinguished by the sprinkler system and FD responded , now perhaps at 0430 the system could not be restored. and the sprinkler system shut off .fully or in part, Now at 0600 the FD returns to a heavy involved structure the size of several football fields. I think this is more sinister then a rekindle. just my two cents

M' Ave likes this

With all the investigations going on by local, state ad federal investigatiors, it seems handy to me that a huge record storage structure holding perhaps damaging files should be completely consumed. A small fire was started at about 0430 was extinguished by the sprinkler system and FD responded , now perhaps at 0430 the system could not be restored. and the sprinkler system shut off .fully or in part, Now at 0600 the FD returns to a heavy involved structure the size of several football fields. I think this is more sinister then a rekindle. just my two cents

:)