x635

Move Over Law

7 posts in this topic

Does it irk anyone else that no one follows the move over laws? On top of that, when you are trying to move over, people won't let you in.

Do PD's ever sit there with their lights on, and peg people who don't move over? I always hope I will see that. 'Cause if they don't, I'd love to see something like that more often.

Just a tiny rant.

dwcfireman, BIGRED1 and AFS1970 like this

I do a lot of highway driving in the tri-state area. People are just oblivious as to what is going on around them while driving.

I have noticed that there really is not much traffic enforcement on our local highways anymore.

Whatever happened  to the  NYS Police UNmarked blue tahoes,  I don't see them on the road any longer.

BIGRED1 and EmsFirePolice like this

I can see on some part of the Hutch where there is no shoulder but most of the time people just freeze. So annoying

I had a family member get pulled over in the Catskills... cop had a driver pulled over and another cop was monitoring and watched for cars not pulling to the other lane.... though there were cars in the left lane (2 lane highway) and my family member couldn't pull to the left so slowed down instead but still got pulled over and got a ticket...

Here's a photo of the new sign on display at a Thruway rest stop that I took yesterday.

sign.jpg

EmsFirePolice and AFS1970 like this