x635

Greenburgh PD Car 73 Over The Years

6 posts in this topic

Here are photos I have of all the Greenburgh PD cars assigned to Car 73, which is a Patrol Car and ALS Flycar staffed by a Police Officer who is also a Paramedic. These photos stretch from 2003 to this morning. I believe I got them all (not sure about 2008-2012 when I lived in Texas). I'd love to see photos of previous Greenburgh PD Car 73 vehicles, post 'em if you've got 'em.

731.jpg

732.jpg

733.jpg

7372.jpg

7373.jpg

Would you happen to have any old Greenburgh PD pics from the early-to-late 90s?

Westfield12 likes this

Seth the first #73 was a police paramedic vehicle  a chev 4door pickup. It was replaced in 1984 by a chev suburban and some time in the 1990s they switched to ford. I will check if I have any pictures from that time

Edited by ronnie
x635 and Westfield12 like this

They're lucky to get new rides so often. Number of places I've worked, there would have been two pictures at most!

4 hours ago, STAT213 said:

They're lucky to get new rides so often. Number of places I've worked, there would have been two pictures at most!

I think pics 3 and 4 are the same car, I'm pretty sure they first painted some of their in service cars the newer graphics, and refitted them with newer lightbars and other things to get the whole changeover going.

2 hours ago, Bd2527 said:

I think pics 3 and 4 are the same car, I'm pretty sure they first painted some of their in service cars the newer graphics, and refitted them with newer lightbars and other things to get the whole changeover going.

different model year Tahoes