Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAS967

Looking for Silk Screening in Lower Westchester/CT

11 posts in this topic

Hey all. I'm looking for a GOOD silk screen place in the Middle Westchester/CT Border area to do some screening on "Hoodie" sweatshirts. IF anyone knows a good place, please let me know. Thanks!

WAS967 There is a Regional Sales Rep. for ASI Fire/Rescue Apparel in Westchester He's from Ossining they do Sick Silk screening. They are located in Long Island but I have done some work with him and he can do some amazing stuff. Also from talking to him they do silk screening pretty much on anything. If you want more info let me know.

Definatly. The more info I have, the better. WE basically have a bunch of multicolored sweatshirts that we need logos put onto. If you want, just PM me the info, or post it here to spread the word. TIA

Yea here is his Cell Phone Number (914)-774-6483. He also takes care of Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange counties. I highly recommend him I have done some work with him and he takes care of you.

Went to the website to check them out. Do they do other things than Fire/EMS/PD? Cause this doesn't fall into that category.

On The Job in Harrison does silk screening and basically anything you want on a sweatshirt, hat t-shirt. It is on calvert st in Harrison. They do shirts and uniforms for mostly everyone in lower westchester

Rescuestuff in Peekskill does a great job and have great prices

Printwear Plus in Mamaroneck does some good work at a good price...and they will make anything.

I think PrintWear Plus is what we used previously to do job shirts. I'll have my buddy check them outalong with the place in Harrison. Both are close to where he works and more convient than Peekskill or LI. Thank you all for your input, any others, let me know.

I've used PrintWear Plus a couple of times and have had great luck. They do a nice job and the turnaround time is failry quick.