Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

So, how do you like the new forum?

53 posts in this topic

So, how do you like the new forum??

I miss the old forum, but this forum software is going to be so much better for all.

i like it it will take some time to get to used to it but if it makes it easier than i said go for it

Not Bad, but it will definatley take some getting used to. I have to say it has potential.

nice, diffrent....i like it

It is different, Time will tell, Good Luck! :D

Not bad! It's gonna take "a lot of getting used to" as the song goes! I definitely like the look! Seth--- Keep up the AWSOME work!!!!!

Got to get used to it. Also, theres no "Log out" as far as i can find. I think it is definitely needed.

what is the paid subscrrption part of my profile

Got to get used to it.  Also, theres no "Log out" as far as i can find.  I think it is definitely needed.

I Like what i am seeing :D

Shantz, The "Log Out" feature is locacted in the header (top) menu, right under the banner and next to the "Logged In As (Username)" link. Click it, and you will be able to log out.

ems-buff, the "Paid Subscriptions" feature is coming soon. It will allow people who contribute to the operations fund of this site to do so directly through this board, and in return for their contributions they will have additional features and amenties available to them.

I agree that the forum takes some getting used to, as it did for me. It was a very difficult decision to switch, but a neccesary one, and one the will be very beneficial for the future of this forum. It also includes many features that members have been requesting for quite a while.

I actually didn't like this forum at first, but it grew on me...and after getting familiar with it, I love it. It's quite an adjustment from the old forum, which I do miss, but this forum has some things which I don't know how I did without.

There are also additional features we are considering rolling out.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about the board....I'd be more than happy to explain anything. And keep the feedback coming!

Cool, Bright and clean

For some reason the old board didn't work well with OS X for me, regardless of browser. Whenever I tried to post the typing was so slow that I'd open up a text editor and then copy and paste.

No problems here, works great. I think the look is much more clean, and of course the whole thing looks more professional when its not hosted by "just5buckshosting"!

Good update!

seth,

I see under the paid subscribers part somthing about a radio? can you explain

thanks in advanced

I like it. I'm on another Invision board elsewhere (non-fire related) so I'm already somewhat familiar with the layout. Haven't been around here long enough to say that I'll "miss" the old one, but like has been said, if it works, go for it.

seth,

I see under the paid subscribers part somthing about a radio? can you explain

thanks in advanced

ok how do u go back and edit a reply and another problem is the TIME my clocks says 1128pm and the forum clock says 927 pm can we change this to normal time or the right time?

Horry,

The "radio" refers to the term "Radio Button", a button used when selecting a feature when subscribing.

You need to set the board time to your time zone via your User Control Panel.

You cannot edit your post after 10 minutes.

Let's try and keep this thread with feedback about the new board, any further questions from anyone.... please create a new thread in this section to discuss your question.

Keep the feedback coming!

thanks, i like so far. change is good

I like it, but I wish it had the last 10 post scroller at the bottom? :D

I like it, but I wish it had the last 10 post scroller at the bottom? :D

I have to agree, I liked the last 10 scroller. But overall very nice job, hope it all comes together.

Will be great as soon as I figure it out--why the change if I might ask?

I'm liking all the new changes- everything seems much more user-friendly! Keep it up!

Seems like it is gonna be GREAT.

I don't know how i feel about it i like the look but I think I have to get use to it. But what about photos? and also how can i see the most recent talked about topics.

Smells like a new Tower Ladder in here....

Love the new look...

Edited by doug_e

Love the new look.......GREAT JOB DONE BY ALL INVOLVED!!!!!! :angry:

Will have to get used to the new layout, but looks great so far.