Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x648eng119

The Ultimate Buff Game

28 posts in this topic

Just realized (thanks to DFFD227) that it doesn't come out until 8/8/05

I think that it would be a good training tool as well as just plain fun. you can make mistakes without putting real peoples lives in danger. Of course no subsitute for the real thing but at least get your head thinking of the big picture.

I think that game looks awesome I bought it in 2 secs. Its available now through kudos.

Art, seek help! Buffness can be cured.

I told you time and time again, I'm beyond help!!!!!

I just bought it and when it comes i will give everyone an update on how it is. looks cool though

This game is not scheduled to be released till 8/8/05 however store like software etc and compusa have allready gotten it.

i actualy own the first game that they put out....its kinda odd because they have 2 different names for these games.........

what im talking about is this. The first firefighting game monte cristo (the developer) put out was Emergency Fire Response (the game i have). They also called this game Fire Department and depending on where you bought it, depended on what name was on the cover. Both games were the same but the game was produced with 2 names..............

this game also seems to have a copy name (or this is the copy name). "Fire Captin" which is sold directly by monte cristo looks just like this game. http://www.firecaptain-game.com/

that is the URL from the monte cristo website.

You can get the demo off that website for firecaptin

Anyways, what ever the name may be, i know "emergency fire response" was a great game. like all games as the same in "the sims" or "sim city", the first one needs work and is missing some things but other then that, A GREAT GAME. so id say that this new second game would be even better.

there is also another game for PS2 which looks alittle tacky and has a story line behind it. I didnt get it because it didnt sound real great when i was reading about it. http://www.konami.com/gs/firefighter/

Edited by Firefighter57

I have the one for PLaystation cause someone got it for me as a gift. it is an alright game. i mean you have unliimted air and as much hose as you need but the victums slowly get worse if you ignore them for to long. it is good for just tooling around on a rainy day.

just got it today at game-spot in jefferson valley mall.... awsome game so far!!!!

what do you do in it?

I bought the game and recieved it. The Game is awesome and really interesting it keeps you on you on your toes. The game allows you to be chief and place all your firefighters and EMS in the locations you need them to be in. It allows you to call for M/A and it is a fun game.

how much where can i get it and can i play it on PS2

it is 20$ and it is only for the computer...game-spot in the mall

hey 648eng119 here's some to do for those long night at 60 praise your self for finding it

Got it at Comp USA today....great game! Worth it!

its so awsome!

anyone want 2 set up a multiplayer game?

its so awsome!

anyone want 2 set up a multiplayer game?

I'm def looking to set up some mutli player games !

Edited by Flatline

anyone have issues getting the game to run? it says i need to update my drivers for the video. so i am not on it yet. if this happened to anyone else, tell us how you fixed it.

that looks so cool i am going to get the game ASAP

anyone have issues getting the game to run? it says i need to update my drivers for the video. so i am  not on it yet. if this happened to anyone else, tell us how you fixed it.

Take a look at your graphic card. The game needs certain cards, not any old card will do.. I have to pull my old AGP and pick up a G-Force to get it to run.

Little tinkering and i got the drivers updated. sweet game. played till 3am

if anyone ever does set up a game, make sure you use the EMTBRAVO name so we can quickly see it and join the room

The box says it wont run on a laptop computer, but guess what, there wrong lol. I bought it anyway to see if it worked and it did, so If you have a newer laptop (probally younger then 2004), it might work. Plus if it doesnt work, im sure there's pleanty of guys around the FD who would buy it off of you.

Question for anyone who might be able to help me out. I bought the game and when I load it it tells me that "the drivers on your system are to old, please install more recent drivers. You can download them from the graphic cards manufactures website." ALRIGHTY THEN how am I supposed to accomplish this. I'm stupid when it comnes to computers......... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

Cutty what type of graphics card do you have?

If you are running a windows box right-click on "My Computer" and select "Properties." Click on the "Hardware" tab, click on the "Device Manager" button, and then hit the plus sign next to the item labelled "Display Adapters." That should give you your graphics card model.

If you could post your version of Windows (or whatever OS you're using), your processor, the CPU's speed, and the amount of RAM I'll try to find the drivers for you and post the link here. You can also PM me if you prefer.

has anyone been able to play multi-player yet? i go on all the time but no one is online