Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

Cool East fishkill site

7 posts in this topic

Don't ask me why but i was in duchess county last week and i was talking to a volly firefighter who works in the gas station where i was pumping gas. I gave him the Emtbravo website and he gave me he's department website and i think is pretty cool so check it out

East fishkill fire department

Don't ask me why but i was in duchess county last week and i was talking to a volly firefighter who works in the gas station where i was pumping gas. I gave him the Emtbravo website and he gave me he's department website and i think is pretty cool so check it out

NICE WEB PAGE... :):D Edited by FFD260

I'm going to go ahead and venture a guess that it was at the Blue Hill Mobil, @ Route 52 and Blue Hill Rd. East Fishkill's Rescue Chief owns that service station (also the webmaster for our district site), the other mechanic is an ex-chief and current Special Ops team leader. Recently, it seems like half of the district either has, or is working there at Mobil, lol. Also, if you like our district page, check out our Station 1's site, Hopewell Hose, EFFD Co. 1. I am the webmaster for the Hopewell Hose site, but it isnt as well laid out as the district site. Any ideas to better improve the Station 1 site is more than welcome! Hope you guys visit, and leave some nice messages on the Guestbook too!!!

And everyone is welcome to visit East Fishkill anytime you want and visit our stations! I was surprised to see my town as a topic on here, and thought it was cool!!

I'm going to go ahead and venture a guess that it was at the Blue Hill Mobil, @ Route 52 and Blue Hill Rd. East Fishkill's Rescue Chief owns that service station (also the webmaster for our district site), the other mechanic is an ex-chief and current Special Ops team leader. Recently, it seems like half of the district either has, or is working there at Mobil, lol. Also, if you like our district page, check out our Station 1's site, Hopewell Hose, EFFD Co. 1. I am the webmaster for the Hopewell Hose site, but it isnt as well laid out as the district site. Any ideas to better improve the Station 1 site is more than welcome! Hope you guys visit, and leave some nice messages on the Guestbook too!!!

And everyone is welcome to visit East Fishkill anytime you want and visit our stations! I was surprised to see my town as a topic on here, and thought it was cool!!

Do you work at that Mobil too? lol

Nice site. The only thing I didn't really like was that there was really no pics of the trucks from the other 3 companies other then Hopewell since they have their own page. And since it sounds like a lot of the guys from East Fishkill work at the Mobil I was wondering if your able to leave for calls since you can almost say its a family business

Lets see, first things first. The only reason that Station 1 had pictures of their apparatus was due to that fact of having a qualified driver to pull the rigs out to photograph. I cannot speak for the other stations, but the day that the pictures of the stations were taken, St. 1 had a drive for our apparatus there to pull them out for the photographer. Feel free to contact the webmaster and request pics of the other apparatus, and I am sorry to say, but that photograph of St. 1 rigs, on the district site, is not due just to the fact that Hopewell have a website. If you actually look at our website, I did not even use that picture!

Ok, moving on, some of the employees do leave for calls, but it is only those that work in the service shop. The EMS Chief will leave for the more serious calls, not just running out on any old call. The other main mechanic can leave for any tech rescue call, or structure fire call. Sometimes, when some of the college kids are home, and work int he service shop too, they can leave for serious calls (i.e. bad MVAs, fires, etc....). The best is when some of the other members and or chiefs are at the station, lol, it clears out like someone flipped on a light, and all the roaches scatter, its a blue and red light parade, lol!!! Those working behind the counter cannot leave their post, though. And no, I do not work there. I do spend a lot of time hanging out there though, seeing as many of my friends work there.

great site look forward to going back weekly and checking it out.