Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
21Truck

Thornwood Engine Picture

22 posts in this topic

For all of you waiting to see pics of Thornwood's new engine, Pierce has a picture of it under new deliveries. All i'm gonna say is damn what a nice truck

Is this a Rescue or a Rescue-Engine? I don't see a pump panel in the pic.

[/quca

wow VERYYY NICEEEEEE i love how they have the roll down doors all around ,even over the pump panel!!!!, i can hear all the buffs out there warming up there cameras.!! nice job thornwood

dkbugs...i know my camera is all ready to go, who wants to join me!?!?

242steve

it is a rescue pumper the pump is in behind a roll up door right behind the cabe

Edited by oilflame

NICE!!!

Geez, the way you were describing it, I was expecting to see one of those rear-mount pump jobs that look like heavy rescues. What's the reason for the roll-up over the pump panel? Definitely an interesting touch.

this is going to make a great wallpaper on my computer. What a pretty fire truck

this is going to make a great wallpaper on my computer.  What a pretty fire truck

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IT IS A AWESOME LOOK RIG , I THINK IT HAS ROLL DOWNS ALL AROUND FOR THE LOOKS OF A RESCUE , WHY NOT , ITS A GREAT IDEA

this is going to make a great wallpaper on my computer.  What a pretty fire truck

Now if only it was RED...................................... :blink::blink::D

yeah if only it were red, then it would look like a REAL fire truck, not a highway dept truck. J/K

I agree with all nice going thornwood i hope everything goes well with the truck and congrats to the the whole thornwood fire department on the new rig.

Wow! That is one awesome Pierce!!

It's too bad nobody from that area has a camera and will submit photos so the rig can be shared with everybody around here!!! :o

yea guys....someone must live near there...get over there and get some pictures!!!

I'm sure somebody will.......if it ever stops RAINING!!!! :o

The rig is still in Elmira, will be in Thornwood sometime next week

so mike please let us know when it gets to thornwood , im sure you will be there the very mintue when it arrives

nice truck , but to me its still a pumper. as someone said you will see us walking away with the best rescue award.i think you will be walking away with best engine. its not really a rescue when it has a pump. but again it is a nice rig.

nice truck thornwood f.d. but what trophie do you get at parades is it a rescue or a pumper or do we have to make a new catagory? :unsure:

Nice Rig! It's yellow, but I really like it. The LED lights are a nice accent. Wish that pierce posted better photos.

What's wrong with Pierce's photo? It's TONS better than their shot of the new Boston towers.

Just out of curiosity, is it a joke between two members, or does Thornwood FD not want the pic posted at all?