Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason S

LaGrange (Dutchess) 3rd Alarm 4-5-08

1 post in this topic

Date: Time: Location: Frequency: Units Operating: Description Of Incident: Writer:Date: April 5, 2008

Time: 00:22

Location: 704 Freedom Plains Road - Freshtown Grocery Store - Apple Valley Plaza

Frequency: Dispatch, Response, Command 3, F/G 7&8, F/G 14 for Water Ops

Units Operating: Lagrange, Pleasant Valley, Arlington, East Fishkill, Beekman, New Hackensack, Union Vale, Millbrook, City of Poughkeepsie, Roosevelt

Description Of Incident: 3rd Alarm Fire - Lagrange (Dutchess)

Writer: Jason S

00:22 2K46 reports heavy smoke coming from Freshtown grocery store in Lagrange, request dispatch LFD

00:23 2K46 reports flame showing, confirmed working fire

00:25 Lagrange Chief on scene

00:27 1st dispatch for All Lagrange equipment, Arlington 32-11 & 32-46, Pleasnat Valley 56-31 to scene for confirmed working fire. Also East Fishkill, Beekman, & New Hackensack with tankers to go on standby in their quarters. Pleasant Valley with an engine to go on standby in quarters.

00:28 County Car 12, 47-32, 32-11, 32-46 all responding

F/G 7&8 assigned for all units

00:30 Second alarm fire called for per Lagrange command

Second alarm included Union Vale with an engine to scene, along with all standby equipment to scene from 1st dispatch. Millbrook with an engine to relocate to LFD St 1. May have included more, but I went on standby w/ Millbrook to LFD St 1 so I didn't here it.

Union Vale 67-81 (Hose Truck) and Roosevelt with an engine to scene per County Car 12.

3rd alarm initiated, which I believe brought Pleasant Valley 56-32 to scene, along with City of Poughkeepsie units.

Pleasant Valley 56-55 requested to repsond with FAST team.

Anyone with further please feel free to add or edit my notes.