Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FDNY Applications?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone have any idea if the applications for the October 2006 FDNY open competitive exam are yet? If so where are they available?

Thanks

I have not seen anything online yet. I just looked at NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services website, nothing there. Here is the link if you do not have it. Look under 'Open Competitive' Exams. NYC DCAS. Sometimes you can also download the application as well. Hope this helps.

when exactlly does the filing period start for the october test? because i have heard all different answers so i was just wondering if anyone knew for a fact when it starts. thanks

I've heard that the test is in December of this year and that the filing ends in October. If you call FDNY's Personnel Department, they will put you on a mailing list and mail you the application and all the required information as it becomes available. I'm not sure of the number of the top of my head but it is in another post on this site. Hope that helps.

the filing period is in october and the exam is in december, and there hasnt been any word about yet as far as i know. i hear no one will be able to even apply for it till sometime in the late spring, early summer, maybe...

When I called late last week they wouldn't give me any info other than "The test has not been officially announced, when it is announced we will give you all the info we have. You guys find out about these tests before we do"