Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustSomeGuy

3-Year-Old Gets Stuck Inside Toy Claw Machine

15 posts in this topic

I love that last line..."It's kind of up to the parents."

No Kidding!

Well...I'm not a fireman, nor am I any good at those games. . .so...jiggle the machine a little and hope he comes out? :blink:

Once again, my favorite line applies - you can't make this s*** up!

Where's the " toy discharge chute" on that thing? And how wide could it be ??? <_<<_< . Wild, I don't see how he got in....

I'd say the lawsuit is on the way..... :rolleyes:

To get him out, I'd ask him to show Daddy how he uses the cool tunnel to the outside! LOL

Edited by hoss

Was it a "Play til u win" game, I suck at those.

Of course, if that did actully happen, Probably break the glass.

The toy chute is usually close to floor, and is roughly about 7 inches by 9 inches. Kind of tight, but if the kid's head fits thru, the rest of his body will too. Remember, kids bodies are usually more flexible at this age. I remember this happen a few years ago to another kid.

<_<:rolleyes: I am confused. I wanna know how in the world this kid even got in there? And how come no one saw this kid even get into this machine? This is definately going to be on David Letterman or Jay Leno. But if I had to find a way to get him out I would have to probably give him a turnout coat and tell him to cover himself and Probably cut the glass. And of course sneak in a little toy for the kid too. <_< Edited by kfd-exchief

Its really simple. Next time you go out to a store/restaraunt, watch people with kids. Most of the time, some parents could care less what their kids are doing, as long as it doesn't bother them. Try a place like McDonalds/Burger King that has an indoor play area. Most of the kids are out of control, while Mom or Dad talk amongst themselves, or are on their cellphones.

As for the machine, most of the locks are not that sturdy, a K-tool may work(lock maybe too small) or a haligan to pry open the door. I do like the idea of giving the kid something to cover up with, just in case the glass does break.

Reminds me of the SNL (Saturday Night Live) skit when they did Appalachia Emergency Rm. They bring a guy in who got stuck in one of those units..BH 232

CFD Croton's Bravest... :rolleyes:

If that happened around here I dont kind the kid would get out because it would be too funny

I can imagine the parents.

"Honey... get the quarters. It's gonna be a lonnnng night."

Even though I know they'd never get the kid out that way. You can barely win a stuffed animal let alone a kid.

But hey, I guess if you want to have a night out with the misses, and a babysitter isn't around, at least you'll know where your kid is. Right?

How did the child get in there?

That is really funny!! That kid must have been happy to see all those toys.

I guess he really wanted a toy... but daddy wouldn't give him another quarter....