Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Verified Member Program-Questions And Feedback

5 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for any questions or feedback you may have on the new Verified Member program.

hey just thinking now that we have this new setting why dont we make a new color at the bottem of the fourm where all member are posted for who is online and not online. I think the color should be different from the regular members so it would be easier to see who is varfied and who is not varfied. Just my opion

Also I like this Idea on Verified members!!!!! Hope it all works out that all Members are Verfied

I like it alot!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! i got gold star's doe's this mean that i don't have to sit in the corner anymore? :D:blink::P

Edited by ems-buff

Besides knowing who is posting, are there any other benifits to it

I really like the idea of everything, im just wondering if there are other perks to it.

Verified members show up in bold black font on the active users list. Regular member show up in plain font. I think the difference is quite distinguishable, but I will consider a color.

As far as the "perks" of the program....this unique program was put in place after many suggestions by members. It's a way for the members to know that the person behind the screenname is credible, and a way for other members to know their role in the field. It's not just someone who registered for screename to hide behind and cause trouble or incite conflict, pretend to be someone their not, post with multiple usernames, come on here to push an agenda, etc etc. All Verified Members have or contriubute to the goal of this forum being a positive, respectful, and constructive place to exchange information and ideas. The members who enrolled in this program really stand behind what they say.

So far, the response to this program has been awesome. We have over 70 members verified, and are processing several more. We hope that one day all members who post are verified. In addition, other forum

Since this is a new trial program, we are still developing it. Any feedback is welcomed, either here or by email, EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

If you're submitting an application, don't forget to complete your online forum profile BEFORE sending me the application. Also, we will waive the 25+ post requirment on a case by case basis, so if you were intially turned off by that, please contact me.