Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EMT Class

10 posts in this topic

I looking to take a EMT class in the near future. I am more of a hands on learner than a book learner, any reccomendations on where to take it?

PM me, thanks.

Edited by muellerkE37

I looking to take a EMT class in the near future. I am more of a hands on learner than a book learner, any reccomendations on where to take it?

PM me, thanks.

I heard of a class up at WCC and also a class somewhere in New Rochelle. I don't know the exact place, sorry.

PM me, thanks.

I am currently taking the EMT-B class at the New Rochelle FD. You can call 914-632-5190 for more info.

Take the class at WCC w/ Marty if you can (ususally teaches the night class). He is an amazing teacher and one of my personal friends, without him i wouldnt be where i am in EMS today.

Edited by 66Alpha1

I definitely agree with 66Alpha1. If you can, definitely take Marty's EMT class at WCC. He was my EMT-B instructor and he really is a fantastic teacher. I got a great start as an EMT thanks to him.

Also, most of the guys who help teach the EMT-B class at WCC do a really good job, in general. I don't know much about other EMT programs in our area, but I thought that WCC did a really good job with it.

Im in Marty's class now at WCC. Its a great class and he makes it fun too. I think there is going to be a class in the summer too. You can call the school and they will tell you when the next class is. There are classes at night and during the day.

Yes, there are always summer classes, both day and night at WCC.

Thanks to all for your quick, helpful feedback!