Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
61MACKBR1

6 posts in this topic

Isn't Yonkers also scheduled to receive 3 New Ladder Trucks and a New Rescue Rig later in 2006 or early 2007? Does anyone know what these 3 ladders trucks are replacing? PS - The Photo of the 4 New Rigs looks great.

I am kinda surprised that YFD went with ALF for its pumpers. I had herd some rumors they were very unhappy with the current ALF rigs. I had also herd that they really like the smeal rigs and were looking at replacing most of their ladder trucks with them. Does anybody know any more about this?

"I am kinda surprised that YFD went with ALF for its pumpers. I had heard some rumors they were very unhappy with the current ALF rigs."

Ummm- Where did you hear that ??? (Untrue)

"I am kinda surprised that YFD went with ALF for its pumpers.  I had heard some rumors they were very unhappy with the current ALF rigs."

Ummm- Where did you hear that ??? (Untrue)

I herd that from a YFD dispatcher and that person told me that they were having a lot of service problems with them. He also stated that the smeal ladders were much better then the ALF tower

Does anyone know the specs on the rescue yonkers is getting???? i heard something about a tandam trailer type one??? anyone?

That was what I had heard as well. Something larger than their current ALF Eagle Rescue. Any news on where the 3 new Smeal ladders are going?