Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHarley3

Anybody Going To Harrisburg This Weekend?

5 posts in this topic

Anybody going out to the Expo in Harrisburg this weekend?

Any locals have their apparatus shown out there?

I was thinking of making the trip for the first time. How far is it, and is it worth the drive?

Anybody going out to the Expo in Harrisburg this weekend?

Any locals have their apparatus shown out there?

I was thinking of making the trip for the first time. How far is it, and is it worth the drive?

It's at least a 3 1/2 hr drive depending on where you are from. BH 232 CFD...

Fire Expo 2006 is held by the Lancaster County Firemans Assoc.

Dates: May 19, 20 , & 21

Where: Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg, PA

Tickets: $7.00-Adults Free-Under 9

It's about 3 1/2 hrs. from my house in Orange Co. we go I-84W to I-81S to US-22E

I've been going down for about 5 years now, great show by far better than Nassau, and i feel alot better than NYS Chiefs Show. My Dept. has about 6 guys going down tommarrow in the van. Every year i go down on saturday with about 15 guys from my department and quite a few from others, my battalion charters a bus or two, usually a pretty big event. I feel it's deffinatly worth the drive, but what do i know i sleep on the bus mostly.

EXCELLENT show. I have been there before and wish to go back again. We also chartered a bus and went down with about 100 guys from surrounding depts. It was a good show with LOTS of vendors and dealers, and it was a great time. WELL worth the 3-4 hour ride. If you go please let us know how it was this year.

Jonesy