Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irishfire2491

Where Have All The Photos Gone?

3 posts in this topic

What happen to the time that I remember going on to Emtbravo and always seeing new photo each day of various thing Structure Fire, Trainning Drills, Department Trucks, Parades and Firehouse good times etc......

Now everytime I log on I See the same old pictures and very little new pictures at the end of the month.

My Question Where are all the Picture and When are they coming back to Emtbravo.!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Everyone has to realize that x635 has a life other than EMTBravo (as seen by recent posts) and a new career. I'm sure when he gets the time he will post new photos. It can't be easy keeping a site like this up and running. We should be patient, and when he has the time he will.

Everyone has to realize that x635 has a life other than EMTBravo (as seen by recent posts) and a new career. I'm sure when he gets the time he will post new photos. It can't be easy keeping a site like this up and running. We should be patient, and when he has the time he will.

I agree with you X2321. It cannot be easy to continually keep up with the incidents and photos. Is it possible for us to help by posting the pics in a thread rather then on the main screen? Would the pics be "viewable" in a thread? I don't know much about all this but would love to help.