Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nyemt131411

Las Vegas HazMat rig

9 posts in this topic

I saw this rig this morning when I was out a a site. It caught my eye from a distance, and I had to take a few shots. It's a Spartan rig - anybody have one like this? I waited to see the crew to take a look inside, but had to go....got a few more shots if interested...

post-2-1151018408.jpg

post-2-1151018421.jpg

post-2-1151018434.jpg

Go to this sight.  I believe that its is the fifth one on the left.

http://www.lasvegasheat.net/gallery.html

First - how did you have that website so fast??? :blink:

That is the right house, but the one i saw is not the one in the pic - theis one has to be brand new - i could post a pic if you know how to get it to show up on the board, or I could send it...

I see the photos now! Nice shots! Now that is nice!!

Edited by Commo

First - how did you have that website so fast??? :blink:

That is the right house, but the one i saw is not the one in the pic - theis one has to be brand new - i could post a pic if you know how to get it to show up on the board, or I could send it...

As new as the one pictured on LVHEAT is (<than 5 years as a guess)....this one is a BRAND NEW one. Less than a few months old...Engine 24 also has a new rig set up for haz mat with a decon shower...I heard Heavy Rescue 21 is also getting a new heavy similar to the haz mat unit. Unfortunately I know nothing else about them and don't live close enough to get any pictures.

Edited by mesquite5010

Just FYI that is a Clark County FD rig not a LVFD rig, their trucks are amostly all red now, used to be white. Clark County has always ran yellow and with a blue stripe scheme for quite some time now. Just a helpful FYI :)

Just FYI that is a Clark County FD rig not a LVFD rig, their trucks are amostly all red now, used to be white.  Clark County has always ran yellow and with a blue stripe scheme for quite some time now.  Just a helpful FYI :)

i know, i know...i actually meant Las Vegas a in location. I figured if I said Clark County, nobody would know where the hell i was! good catch though.....so your color knowledge expands way out to the wild wild west, huh??

Thanks again for your message....service is tomorrow - that should be fun...... :(

i know, i know...i actually meant Las Vegas a in location.  I figured if  I said Clark County, nobody would know where the hell i was!  good catch though.....so your color knowledge expands way out to the wild wild west, huh??

Thanks again for your message....service is tomorrow - that should be fun...... :(

Ah ok man, I gitch now! :)

Keep you head up ok. My thoughts are with you.