Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

North Korea test fires long-range missile

6 posts in this topic

Looks like word war 3 has begun

Lets go getum boys and girls.

I really cannot understand North Korea's rationale that they can somehow "annihilate" us with nuclear missiles. How many can they possibly have that can actually reach us, if any at all? By the time they got just one off, one single ballistic missile submarine will have launched enough Trident missiles tipped with multiple targeted nuclear warheads to literally wipe their country clear off the map. And oh yeah, according to the CNN report, both missles they fired failed in midair within a minute after launch. I dunno what Kim Jong Ill is smoking, but it must be some really good sh!t. :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/07/0...sile/index.html

Edited by res6cue

:angry: Who does this guy think he is I think its time to finaly deal with this three year old, theres got to be a way to take him out??? :angry:

North Korea is starving for attention like they always have. Dangerous, yes.

rivieccio@sbcglobal.net

North Korea is starving for attention like they always have. Dangerous, yes.

[/quote

look this guy has been a thorn in our side for years! and now he has the balls to proclaim a nuke strike? i think its time to put this little freak of a man in his proper place........the corner of the room facing the wall, with the dunce cap firmly in place on his head.

or we blow his head off.

both work