Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TS7542

More People or class is cancelled

5 posts in this topic

ANYONE STILL INTERESTED IN TAKING THE EMT CLASS AT PEEKSKILL VAC? WE NEED AT LEAST 5 MORE PEOPLE TO CONTINUE THIS CLASS OR ELSE IT WILL BE CANCELLED. ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE SHOW UP ON MONDAY AT 7PM IT RUNS TILL 10 PM. THANK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS.

Perhps next time there should be a little more advertising. I think aside from your piosting, I haven't seen a single announcement or posting anywhere for a class in Peekskill.

Ditto here also. Had 2 person whom needed class for recert and kept hearing "starting" "we're gonna have a class starting." Gotta get the word out better guys, probably had a few in surrounding area that would have jumped to it also.

If you send your courese announcment to Westchester DES they usually post them @ there facility in Valhalla as well as sending out a blanket email of the course offering

Mike

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR SUCH SHORT NOTICE I WASN'T THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT BUT SINCE I AM A MEMBER ON HERE I THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD GET THE WORD OUT SINCE NOBODY ELSE HAD THE SENSE TOO DO IT. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING REPLY'S NEXT TIME I WILL DEFINATELY DO IT WITH MUCH MORE NOTICE. THANK YOU ALSO FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THE DES I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. THANKS AGAIN GUYS.