Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NCFC No.1 Anniversary parade pix

12 posts in this topic

Did anyone take pix of the New Canaan parade? Any information about the parade? There wasn't much in the local paper about it, and the NC website hasn't got anything either.

I guess parade discussion isn't really on the radar after the last few parade threads... :rolleyes:

actualy i took a bunch of pics and sent atleast 30 of them to EMTBRAVO but they never showed up on the site....o well...i dont know who won what but i do know it was a great day, blue skys and a very nice parade.

well...here is the NCFD color guard

post-438-1155268650.jpg

Edited by Firefighter57

noroton wonbbest rescue, most men in line and i think second best reg uniform.

and we need pics of that parade!!!!

and may i present to you best rescue.....and...uuuu...boat :lol:

aint it sick? by the way the boat won not the truck

in south salem the truck won we didnt bring the boat

I sent in over 40 pics as well

we need more pics

I believe Candlewood took best overall. Lyme CT. best Antique and farthest traveled. Noroton also took most men in line. Mt. Kisco took best out of state.

actualy i took a bunch of pics and sent atleast 30 of them to EMTBRAVO but they never showed up on the site....o well...

and we need pics of that parade!!!!

I sent in over 40 pics as well

I know there are a lot of people out there angry with me for not posting their photos, I can see that via the comments on various threads and emails I have received. I will TRY to get as many photos as I can posted when I have time, which has been scarce for me due to a number of different things going on including work, spending time with my fiancé, family, and friends, vacation, enjoying the summer months, health stuff, things to do around the home, planning a wedding, personal projects and hobbies, not to mention work on these websites as well as a new project etc etc etc. I get a lot of photo submissions, and I try to get as many as I can up, with priority being new deliveries, spy shots and recent incidents that show fire and ems personnel or apparatus in action, when those submitted photos are quality and are enough to make a decent spread.

Just a quick behind the scenes glimpse, I hand select edit and post every photo, I do this for a number of reasons I don't wish to elaborate on or discuss right now except for making each photo spread appear the best that I can. The result of this is that it takes me a while to do each spread, especially those with multiple photos. For example, the Mount Kisco Virtual Parade took me over 2 hours to edit, upload, and layout. But the time spent is absolutely worth it to me since I am very pleased with the results.

I hope people keep submitting their photos for posting consideration and understand why sometimes their photos aren't posted. I feel bad that I can't post them all all the time, and I apologize for that. Your submissions are truly appreciated, and I will work on spending more time posting photos. I have a ton of great photos in the queue, and I want them posted just as much as you do....it's finding the time and balance that's the issue.

PLEASE KEEP SUBMITTING THE PHOTOS!

-EMTBravo

For all, I have created an album in the members gallery section with over 40 pictures.

I will continue to submit pictures, if they get posted cool, if not no big deal it takes a lot to run and maintain a site I can understand that.