Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Not Posting Photos I Submitted

1 post in this topic

I know there are a lot of people out there angry with me for not posting their photos, I can see that via the comments on various threads and emails I have received. I will TRY to get as many photos as I can posted when I have time, which has been scarce for me due to a number of different things going on including work, spending time with my fiancé, family, and friends, vacation and other travel, enjoying the summer months, health stuff, things to do around the home, planning a wedding, personal projects and hobbies, not to mention work on these websites as well as a new project etc etc etc. I get a lot of photo submissions, and I try to get as many as I can up, with priority being new deliveries, spy shots and recent incidents that show fire and ems personnel or apparatus in action, when those submitted photos are quality and are enough to make a decent spread.

Just a quick behind the scenes glimpse, I hand select edit and post every photo, I do this for a number of reasons I don't wish to elaborate on or discuss right now except for making each photo spread appear the best that I can. The result of this is that it takes me a while to do each spread, especially those with multiple photos. For example, the Mount Kisco Virtual Parade took me over 2 hours to edit, upload, and layout. But the time spent is absolutely worth it to me since I am very pleased with the results, and I enjoy the way I do it.

I hope people keep submitting their photos for posting consideration and understand why sometimes their photos aren't posted or are delayed. I feel bad that I can't post them all all the time, and I apologize for that. Your submissions are truly appreciated, and I will work on spending more time posting photos. I have a ton of great photos in the que, and I want them posted just as much as you do....it's finding the time and balance that's the issue.

Thanks again to all the contributing photographers, I really appreciate the time you guys take to get and send in the photos, and your photos are what makes EMTBravo.com what it is. And thanks to ALL the members for your continuing support of me and this site.

PLEASE KEEP SUBMITTING THE PHOTOS!

-EMTBravo