Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FireEMSAlpha.com Is Launched!

3 posts in this topic

The EMTBravo Group, in cooperation with NYCFire.net ,proudly presents a new website aimed at promoting professionalism in the local Fire and EMS service.

FireEMSAlpha.com

Please visit the link above for more information.

We have posted 3 new articles on FireEMSAlpha.comas we continue to launch the site.

We are also still looking for writers!

If you have an idea for an original article or editorial relating to professional actions and behavior or other locally specific training articles, please contact WebTeam@FireEMSAlpha.com.

www.FireEMSAlpha.com

We hope you all like the concept of the new site, and will check FireEMSAlpha.com regularly for newly published articles and editorials. Please let us know what you think. We welcome any feedback, questions, comments, or concerns about the new site, either on this thread or via email at WebTeam@FireEMSAlpha.com

Site looks great! I love the articles! Keep 'em coming...never can learn too much!

I especially liked the Biofuels article, never knew a lot of that information or the facts were skewed by people not really understanding the technology...the article helped clear things up and teach me....hope that guy sends in some more.