Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOC22

Lake Carmel, Putnam County PIAA 8-16?

7 posts in this topic

Anybody know about a reported sreious PIAA at Route 52 and Towners Road last evening?

yeah it wasnt that serious....pretty sure only 1 transport ..bls

I was working this... well with a great dispatcher who was handling it, it came in with multiple calls of a serious nature.. but ended up with 2 txsp bls

I was working this...  well with a great dispatcher who was handling it,  it came in with multiple calls of a serious nature.. but ended up with 2 txsp bls

Yeah, I was listening to the dispatches for ambulances and standby's, and, I guess, it sounded much worse than it really was. I've seen that quite a few times over my years in this business.

Thanks for the info.

I'm not surprised that it could have been a serious PIAA over there. With people not paying attention pulling into the Doctors offices, or Satin and Lace(WOO HOO!!!). I remember one right out in front of the doctors office where the car was up on its side in the bushes. Anyone remember the good old days when all that was there was a blinking yellow light on 52, and a blinking red on Towners and Nichols St??

PS: Lake Carmel could use a second bus.

Edited by JBE

I'm not surprised that it could have been a serious PIAA over there. With people not paying attention pulling into the Doctors offices, or Satin and Lace(WOO HOO!!!). I remember one right out in front of the doctors office where the car was up on its side in the bushes. Anyone remember the good old days when all that was there was a blinking yellow light on 52, and a blinking red on Towners and Nichols St??

PS: Lake Carmel could use a second bus.

I remember when all ya saw for miles was a flyin tumbleweed YeeHaw....

Back before the batting cages, and the video store on the corner, or how the restaurant down from the gas station went through like 5 owners in 6 years. Ahhh memories...