Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

West Coast Meets East Coast On FireEMSAlpha!

2 posts in this topic

FireEMSAlpha.com is proud to announce and welcome our newest writer, Battalion Chief Evan Williams of the Los Angeles City Fire Department Battalion 14 (North Hollywood).

BC Williams currently runs and writes the LAFD Battalion 14 blog. (http://battalion14.blogspot.com/), and idea he developed.

Battalion Chief Williams and his writing was part of the inspiration for FireEMSAlpha.com. His writings about various issues and happenings in his battalion on the Battalion 14 Blog are very comprehensive, informative, and concise. Although his writings reflect operations in the Los Angeles area, they extremly relevant to operations on the east coast and much can be learned from his articles.

Battalion Chief Williams states "With 33 years in the Fire Service and coming up on the end of my career my goal is to get as much info out to the field as I can...in essence I'm trying to give back as much as I can because the job has been so good to me. I try to focus on safety as much as possible because, at least in our Department, there are so many young and/or new members. You never know when one little "tidbit" or lesson learned could save a life."

We wish to thank Battalion Chief Evan Williams for being so supportive of EMTBravo and the new FireEMSAlpha.com website. Please be sure to visit B.C. Williams Battalion 14 Blog at http://battalion14.blogspot.com.

His latest article, "RIC Drill-Lessons Learned" can now be found, on FireEMSAlpha.com.

Please also check out FireEMSAlpha.com for recently posted articles from ALSFirefighter and FF/EMT-P Thomas Macpherson.

I really enjoyed and learned from the RIC article, I wish more departments summed up their drills and lessons learned like that.

I look foward to more from Chief Williams