Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Operational Update 9-5-06 (Delays)

6 posts in this topic

EMTBravo Operational Advisory

POSTED: Tuesday, September 5th 2006 13:57:08hrs

UPDATED:Tuesday, September 5th 2006 13:57:08hrs

Please be advised if you have sent an email to EMTBravo.com in the past week, all replys will be delayed. We are currently at this time working on transitioning to a new computer system for EMTBravo operations.

All emails are being migrated to the new computer, a process that's taking longer then estimated. Emails sent from this point foward will be recieved on the new computer system.

Once all emails are migrated, your email OR PM will be replied to as soon as posssible.

This includes all photo submissions. We will be posting photos again as soon as possible.

This delay is cummulative with delays from this past weekend, when EMTBravo was on vacation. We thank you for your patience while we upgrade our systems. As soon as we can, we will be back updating the site.

On the update, we have posted our first set of new photos with the new computer.

New photos include posted just a couple of minutes ago: White Plains Collapse Unit, Mount Vernon's New Rescue, Croton's New Engine 119, and New Rochelles Mask Service unit, all by jjpinto.

We still have a lot of work to do, and look for more coming soon to EMTBravo.com!

Time of update 1459hrs Tuesday September 5th 2006

We are now fully operational on the new computer, and everything is back to semi-normal, keep in mind the post vacation backlog though.

If for some reason I haven't responded to you, and you emailed me a week or more ago, please always feel free to reemail me at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

Sometimes things get buried and a re-email helps.

Did you get all of my e-mails? Or do I need to send them again?

Could this upgrade by why I cannot view any of the photo pages? It says it "Server not found"

Could this upgrade by why I cannot view any of the photo pages? It says it "Server not found"

The upgrade did not affect any EMTBravo Group servers, and you should be able to see photos. The upgrade was to the computer that EMTBravo.com and related sites are produced on.

If you are still having problems, check your browser and firewall settings, and internet connection. Feel free to contact me at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com anytime for any assistance in using this site.

And, NYTruckie, no....you're OK biggrin.gif