Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Should The New EMTBravo.com Stay Or Go?

36 posts in this topic

I agree, I think some of the confustion comes from the information be too cluttered on the page.

I dont like the new format at all, the different topics and areas just seem to be floating in space. Also the new format doesnt seem to fit my monitor anymore. When you try to use the old 3.5 format (I think) now that one is way to big for my screen too. You shouldnt mess around with something that worked as well as the old EMT Bravo format. I vote to switch it back. Just my 2 cents.

I like the new look, but there is some confusion on the page. Maybe spread the topics out more, give some room.

Andy, you're using a Mac, correct with the Mac-brand browser? Also, can you specify "doesn't load right" , so I can look into the issue so it does load right.

Just so you know, I am also using a Mac with Safari and I have no problem loading the page.

I think its is fine and don't have a problem with it at all. Good job!!!

The new style is great! Please keep up the good work!!

Thanks to everyone for the input.

At this time, I have decided to keep the new format, and keep working with it.

I am ending the input threads, and am going to start one for bug reporting...so I can work out issues if the new EMTBravo.com page isn't loading correctly on your computer.

If you have further input, comments, questions, or suggestions about the new site, please contact me via email at EMTBravo@EMTbravo.com

Thanks again!