Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Darien (CT) New Pierce Engines

8 posts in this topic

The Darien fire department in Darien CT, is in the process of receiving and placing into service two Pierce Enforcer engines. Here is a quick spy shot. I will submit further photos in weeks to come.

Edited by nutty1

very nice looking rig! kind of has a seagrave look to it not your typical pierce

Wow, the Mack era is starting to end.

dfd will still have there tanker and tower ladder i think. but the real mack power house is noroton heights. they have the best mack fleet ive ever scene. they have the second best fleet i town (norotons is better) but mack fire trucks will always be a part of darien. it wouldnt be the same without them.

very nice looking rig! kind of has a seagrave look to it not your typical pierce

I'm feeling ya.... biggrin.gif

As a Seagrave fan I appreciate those comments!!!

Good looking truck, being from Darien I have alot of Pride in our departments and the care that we put into our trucks. Also we pride ourselves on sticking with Macks as long as we have.

By the Way, Noroton Heights Fire Departments consists off all Macks, all of which are Mack CF's. WE ARE THE REAL MACK COUNTRY

dfd will still have there tanker and tower ladder i think.  but the real mack power house is noroton heights.  they have the best mack fleet ive ever scene.  they have the second best fleet i town (norotons is better) but mack fire trucks will always be a part of darien.  it wouldnt be the same without them.

DFD will be replacing there tower ladder as well. Not sure who will get the bid, but hopefully its pierce. The Mack tanker will be around for a while.

Good looking truck, being from Darien I have alot of Pride in our departments and the care that we put into our trucks. Also we pride  ourselves on sticking with Macks as long as we have.

By the Way, Noroton Heights Fire Departments consists off all Macks, all of which are Mack CF's. WE ARE THE REAL MACK COUNTRY

Noroton Heights rescue truck is not a CF. The rescue is a Mack MC/Marion. The rest of the fleet is CF.

DFD will be replacing there tower ladder as well. Not sure who will get the bid, but hopefully its pierce. The Mack tanker will be around for a while.

Noroton Heights rescue truck is not a CF. The rescue is a Mack MC/Marion. The rest of the fleet is CF.

thanks for the input on the tower, and i was talking about macks in general but your right its not a cf. but its still a mack.