Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Charger, Impala, Or Crown Vic- Which Do You Prefer

4 posts in this topic

Just curious what guys prefer to ride around in.

I hear that the Chargers are uncomfortable, yet I see more and more each day.

I like the Crown Vic, plenty of interior room and rear wheel drive.

I prefer a crown vic although the impala has pretty good get up and go. I currently drive a crown vic and have had several mechanical problems,, vapor locking, and manifold problems, I have several friend that drive 06 impalas and they love them, they have a little less room than the vic but the gas milage is so much better

I would have to agree BFDCAR5. The Impala is great if your looking for good gas mileage and an overall lighter car. I like the Interceptor also, but only because more products are made to "fit" the car and lately i've noticed it is being offered with many more options. Now the Charger is awsome. it is smaller but the handleing of that car will leave both the Impala and the Interceptor in the dust, and if its got a hemi forget about it. I'm also noticing more products coming out for the Charger and some of the prisoner cages i've seen are real nice in how they are installed in the car.

With the nypd fleet im more of a fan of the crown vics because they just seem to take the abuse a little better than the impalas and they have a little bit more pickup...now if most of the guys that have the rmp befor me wouldnt destroy the cars that they ride around in all day then it probably wouldnt be an issue but overall the impala just seems to show the wear and tear in the performance area quicker than the crown vic....havent driven the charger yet but my command is getting one soon to test for 30 days so i can comment on that later