Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunaFish

1 post in this topic

After a flood of emails (Over 75 in just under an hour) from people giving their support towards me and this site, I have reopened EMTBravo.

It was an impulsive move for me to shut down the site, but I've been under some stress lately, and some of the things going on with this site have added significantly to that. I want this site to be the best it can be, and I work tirelessly and give my all to make that happen.

To hear some of ignorant comments, both posted and emailed, I have heard recently bashing this site really got to me. To the point where I made myself physically ill over this site. This site consumes a large portion of my time, and I am very proud of it.  I'm going to refocus, I have some health issues lately and other stuff going on in my life unrelated to this site but that contributes to my stress, so that's a factor as well.

So, to the members who sent in their support, I appreciate it, and I am sorry for the impulsive move, I regret. Thanks again for the overwhelming show of support, I really needed it.  I realize what this site is to a lot of people, and it was unfair and irrational to make the move I did.

I have trouble telling people to back off when things are overwhelming me, and I constantly try to make everyone happy, and that's going to need to change. I realize there are some not very nice people out there who enjoy causing trouble for me and this site, and are miserable and impossible to please, and I will be working to phase those people out of this site.

The numbers for this site keeps growing, so I must be doing something right, regardless of what some people say. I also have witnessed personally the benefits of this site, and it's effects on the community, and it's hard for me to walk away from after seeing that.

I will be working in the next few weeks on some things which will hopefully improve this site for you and me.

Thanks again for everyones support, and I apologize for my breakdown.