Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danb

Jackets

6 posts in this topic

With winter season comming quickly i pose this question

i know alot of departments do custom jackets. I was wondering what if your favorite type of jacket im looking into getting jackets for the guys in my firehouse ( with the custom embriordory). I know there is the ever popular "bravest" jacket by game apparel but what are the other popular ones out there?

Edited by danb

I like the Dickies Jackets and the FD Job Shirts.

i am a big fan of the job shirts. one thing i haven't seen any departments do is a carhart. i love my carhart and think it could be a cool thing to do a FD one. nothing big, just like the john deer carhart with some small writing and a small symbol on the left of the chest.

I like job shirts................ until you wash them. Then the collar gets all screwy. Anyone know why they are made like that? Like the history of the denim collar, etc.?

SNAP N WEAR QUILTED COAT OR CARHARTT DENIM CHORE COAT.

DES fire instructors have carharts for the winter. For work when on EMS calls I wear a insulated vest.

As far as job shirts, there are different styles out there. I've always hated the denim collars and I only get either the heavy duty soft collar type or the lightweight 1/4 zip sweatshirt.