Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunaFish

Looking For Scanner Crystal Settings?

5 posts in this topic

sad.gif

Well, since no one could help me out with the purchasing of crystals for an old scanner, can someone at least help set it up? I have some crystals, but I lost the book for the settings....Once the crystal goes in, you have to set it for H L or U and I don't remeber what frequency ranges go with what.

Thanks.

Low - 46.000 - 49.000

High 147.000 - 175.000

UHF 440.000 - 480.000

Here this should help, use this as a guide. I'm off with the exact freq. number but im close for what I can remember from the old days.

Chris

Low - 46.000  -  49.000

High 147.000  -  175.000

UHF  440.000  -  480.000

Here this should help, use this as a guide. I'm off with the exact freq. number but im close for what I can remember from the old days.

Chris

Chris, thanks so very much. I really appreciate it. Shame to have those crystals hanging around without using them.

Had to be a Mt. Vernon fan. I lived there for 15 years. Who would have thought they would build the fountain at the circle again!

Again, thanks

I had an old scanner from when I was a volly in FDMV and it was a crystal type. I still have them around some place I may still have the radio too. I will have to look around for them.

Chris

sad.gif

Well, since no one could help me out with the purchasing of crystals for an old scanner, can someone at least help set it up?  I have some crystals, but I lost the book for the settings....Once the crystal goes in, you have to set it for H  L or U and I don't remeber what frequency ranges go with what.

Thanks.

Did you check the websites I told you to look at? Also to do a Google or Yahoo search for "scanner crystals" and you should find them. You'll most likely have to do mail order to get new ones.