Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Question On 10 Codes ?

7 posts in this topic

This Question Is For Anyone Who Can Help Me. I Was Posting A Structure Fire Incident Post For East Fishkill. While I Was Posting Hyde Park Got Dispatched For A Structure Fire. Fairveiw (Dutchess County) Got Distpatched Under Mutial Aid. About 10-15 Min. Later. Their Was A Dispatch For Fairview That Was; Fairview 10-35 1 Requested At Your Station. I Have Heard It Dispatched For City Of Beacon, Fairview, And A Couple Of Other Districts. So My Question Is What Is 10-35 1 ??? Or Someone Lead Me To A Website With Dutchess Or National 10 Codes. Because The FDNY 10 Codes Doesn't Sound Right To Me Under Thier 10-35. So If Someone Can Help Me Please. It Is Really Bugging That I Don't Know What It Is, LOL. Thank You.

Thomas

I believe that is a request for a driver to man the station

A request for a 10-35 is a request for off duty career FIREFIGHTERS and volunteer staff to return to the station. In the Fairview Fire District a 10-35-1 is for 1 firefighter and 1 officier. A 10-35-2 is for 2 firefighters and 1 officer.

10-35's in other career departments will bring different amounts of manpower depending on each departments SOP.

10-35's are requested when there are incidents that have prolonged scene times, during mutual aid calls in an attempt to cover our own district, etc.

Edited by bil14ga

Thank You Guys. I Have Been Going Crazy For Months, LOL. But Being A Father Makes Me Forget To Post To Ask The Question, LOL. Chasing My Daughter. Thanks Again, You Guys Are Alsome.

Thomas

A request for a 10-35 is a request for off duty career FIREFIGHTERS and volunteer staff to return to the station.  In the Fairview Fire District a 10-35-1 is for 1 firefighter and 1 officier.  A 10-35-2 is for 2 firefighters and 1 officer. 

10-35's in other career departments will bring different amounts of manpower depending on each departments SOP.

10-35's are requested when there are incidents that have prolonged scene times, during mutual aid calls in an attempt to cover our own district, etc.

bil14ga is correct, The City of Beacon and Fairview are the only one's in Dutchess that still use the 10-35 code.

Other codes in use in Dutchess are:

10-4 - acknowledge transmission

Code 1 - drive normal to the call

Code 3 - lights / siren

Priority 1, 2, 3, 4 levels for EMS response. 1 being critical, 4 being minor

dry.gif

Don't Forget Arlington Uses 10 Codes Once In Awhile. City Of Poughkeepsie All The Time.

Thomas