Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DES630

Happy Holidays!

35 posts in this topic

24 and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all members!

Well, now it's Christmas. As we enjoy the time with friends and family, let us not forget those who won't be able to. There are those who were mentioned on here, those in the Emergency Services who must work when the rest of us are celebrating. But let us not forget those who, in the past year have lost family or friends who must spend their first Christmas without those who were close to them, and those in the Military serving in far off lands, and there are those who for whatever the reason have no home or family to go to or be with. And of course, let us not forget that First Christmas so many years ago. Let us all remember the true meaning of Christmas, through whatever your belief may be.

I wish all a Very safe, and a Very Merry Christmas, and a very safe, healthy and prosperous New Year

Happy holidays to all.... I'm visiting family in the Carolina's it was 70 yesterday...raining today...

Right now I'm staying about 3 miles from the APEX N.C. fire last month.

Was in Horry County yesterday, caught a couple of rigs going to a run on Highway 31.

The Cary FD has been busy for the last 3 days, station 5 is down the road from me and they have had a few runs.

Well, everyone in the Northeast have a happy and safe ne.

TRUCKEE665 - we been quiet ??????????????

PS.. Hey one more thing I want to wish a SPECIAL HAPPY and SAFE holiday season to our brothers oversees as well as thier comrades in arms. stay safe

Edited by CHIEFPHIL