Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Happy 4th Birthday EMTBravo.com!

15 posts in this topic

Members-

At 00:01 hrs on January 1st, 2007, EMTBravo.com (the original and main page) will turn 4 years old.

EMTBravo.com started on January 1st, 2003 as a small personal site for me to share my photos and information that I previously used to email out via my email address...which was EMTBravo@.......com. That's how the site got it's name.

From that point, the site- thanks to an awesome and incredible membership, and the support of many- this site has grown to where it is today. I like to describe it as a "snowball effect". 2006, EMTBravo.com's third and biggest year to date, was a year of growth and many changes for EMTBravo.com (look for another thread detailing EMTBravo.com 2006).

I'd like to thank everybody for all their support with their site, and although it does give me a great deal of grief and stress, I really do enjoy providing it for you guys, and can't believe it's been 4 years already. I hope we can make 2007 an even better.

-Seth

EMTBravo

EMTBravo.com

*Note: This forum was launched on November 14th, 2003

Congratulations EMTbravo !

Seth,

Do you recall what the first feature photo was ?

and any other information from the start?

Happy New Year 2007

TR54

Happy 4th Birthday to EMTBravo - It certainly has provided a tremendous amount of information, education, updates and photos for both the Professionals, Volunteers, Industry Related Members and Buffs. Seth you patience and understanding has been appreciated by all. Keep up the great job and we all look forward to many new surprises in 2007

Happy Birthday EMTBravo!

Seth and the gang, you do an awesome job with this site! Congratulations on your 4th anniversary.

JETPHOTO

Do you recall what the first feature photo was ?

and any other information from the start?

First feature photo was Boston Ladder 14 operating at an EMS call on Commonwealth Ave in Allston-Brighton December 2002.

I'll see if I can dig up some stuff from the start for you.

Happy Fourth Birthday, EMTBravo.com!!!!!!! These sites sure have grown into one of, if not the BEST Emergency Services Forum on the internet. Keep up the GREAT work, Seth! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I remember EMTBRAVO was a twinkle in Seth's eyes. biggrin.gif Sitting there at work thinking about it. You do a great job buddy keep up the good work you do.

congrats, with age the site gets better. great job and thanks to all involved

EMTBravo is the only sight for me. Here's why. Work does not allow us to look at any sites with nudie girls, guns, dead bodies and anything considered offensive. Plus, playing games of any kind is forbidden.

Since EMTBravo lacks all of the above, it is pretty much a no-brainer! laugh.gif

Seth and Team, in all honesty you have created a monster!!! This is a fantastic site and the additional projects you have taken on are incredible.

Keep up the great work, and please, avoid any of the things mentioned above or all I will have left to look at is the weather!!!

Happy Birthday EMTBravo!!! Thank You for the site Seth! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Happy Birthday EMTBravo!!! Seth thanksfor answering the question about origin! You are doing a Great job and service. Keep it up!! smile.gif

Congrats To EMTBRAVO (SETH and the Administrator) that keep this site running I am proud to be a part of something that became so BIG and is still Growing Happy 4th Birthday Emtbravo and many more to come with many more member to follow

Congratulations to all involved--Seth your site has gained importance every year. It is a place were we can openly talk about fire issues and not get on each others nerves--somtimes--keep up the great work. I am looking foward to new and exciting things this year