Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
61MACKBR1

Yonkers FD Apparatus Photo Page

7 posts in this topic

Great Page - But Don't Forget To Add both the Building Collaspe Unit (Housed at Station 11) and the Foam Unit (Housed at Station 13) to the listing of Photos, in order to complete the entire YFD Fleet. Does anyone know if there are plans to add these 2 to the listing?

I don't think the Foam is at STA-13 Anymore.

If it is not at Station 13 anymore, does anyone know where the Foam Unit is being housed and who is manning it (i thought that the members of Station 13 (engine 313) were trained in the use of Foam to handle such situations) - [similiar to what the members of Engine 311 are for the Building Collaspe Unit? Any and all information on both the Collaspe and Foam Units is greatly appreciated

I just spoke to someone, and the foam is back in station 13. It was temporarily relocated somewhere else because of an accident it had last February, but now it's back in there.

I have seen some really neat photos on the Internet of both Past and Present Yonkers Fire Department Rigs that would definately complete the Apparatus Photo page on this site for the Yonkers FD. Can someone present photos for addition?

901, and some others, have sent EMTBravo.com tons of photos to fill out our Yonkers page, however finding the time to add all the photos and descriptions is tough, and other updates usually take more priority than the FAD. Hopefully late September will see an update to the Yonkers page. Until then, basically all Yonkers apparatus is featured somewhere in the Special Features section and the Incident Photo section.

Thanks for your interest.

Can't wait until End of September to see the New Updated Yonkers FD Apparatus Photo Site (Past and Present)