Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Age Range Now Required For Verified Members

4 posts in this topic

THIS IS NOW A REQUIRED PART OF THE VERIFIED MEMBER PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT SELECT YOUR AGE RANGE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE VERIFIED MEMBER PROGRAM.

Members-

One of the biggest complaints we recieve about this forum is about the "youth" of the forum, and you sometimes don't know the age of the person you're dealing with.

As you know, we recently instituted a mandatory Verified Member program to be able to post on the EMTBravo Network. Part of this program is that a members location, affilitation type, and rank is required in their forum profile so that you have an idea of the level the person you are talking to is at.

After some discussion with some active members of this site, we are now requiring you to select an age range in your profile. We debated between requiring "Years Of Experience" or Age, but felt that "Years Of Experience" can easily be fudged, and that the profile, along with an age, that experience would speak for itself.

To edit your profile, go to "My Controls" via the link on the top of the page, or click below.

http://emtbravo.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=01

THIS IS NOW A REQUIRED PART OF THE VERIFIED MEMBER PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT SELECT YOUR AGE RANGE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE VERIFIED MEMBER PROGRAM. To be clear, your Verified Member profile now REQUIRES your location, affiliation type, rank, AND age range.

Thanks for your cooperation in continuing to make the Verified Member program a success.

-EMTBravo

EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

Joining the Verified Membership program is completly optional and is done at the individual discretion of the member.

P.S. Verified Members profiles are regularly audited. If you are missing any portion of the required public forum profile, you will be removed from the Verified Member program.

Additionally, if any portion of the profile in intentionally incorrect or false, you will be suspended from the Verified Member program.

Not a problem about the whole age range thing, but can you break up that 35-44 thing. I feel so old now!!! ohmy.gif

Edited by bil14ga

no prob. with the age thing either, but whats next? my favorite color? blink.gif

no prob. with the age thing either, but whats next?  my favorite color? blink.gif

Mine is red and blue.... LOL I think the age range is a good thing.

Edited by drobison82