Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PC415

1/24/07 Multiple Calls in County

5 posts in this topic

Just wanted to write and say all dispatchers did a great job this morning in Putnam during all those calls during the End of the "A" line and beginning of the "B" line starting at 0720 and ending around 1000 hours. Dispatchers 407, 414, 419, 421, 426 and myself (415) were working. You all kept cool heads about you and did an excellent job with all the PIAA's, PDAA's, all the 911 Cell calls and duplicates, EMS Calls, Fire Alarms, 911 Hangups, 911 Out of County Calls and almost Ice Rescue in Put. Lake. It's an honor to work with such professionals.

I would also like to say a job well done to all the FD's and Ambulance Corps out in the field. Even though there were a lot of times everyone was stepping on each other everyone kept very professional and did a great job.

Last but not least, Would also like to put a shout out to Westchester, Dutchess and Orange, sounded like you guys were busier than normal this morning too.

Great Job All!!

Take Care and Stay Safe!

PC415 - Dispatcher Burdick

Putnam County 911

Edited by PC415

I just happen to be listen to my pager while working. What a great job the dispatchers and the fire and ems departments did handling all the calls. At one point I was pretty sure every department either had some kind of fire call or was doing some kind of ems call. Everyone sounded like the work profesionaly. Great Job Putnam 911 handling everything

Must have been a busy day in Putnam! I can only remember 1 day where i got run around the ringer on the west side of the county. None the less, the guys and girls at the 911 center have always been great to work with, hats off to them!

Excellent job as always from putnam 911 staff!!!!!!!!!!

yup i was on 19-7-1 for almost 3 hrs yesterday and you guyz did a great job as usual