Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EJS1810

Fundraiser for Putnam 911 Dispatcher

4 posts in this topic

Putnam County 911 Dispatcher 414, Bob Ridpath has been in the hospital since Feb 12th and is not expected to be released for the next 2-3 weeks. He went in the hospital for testing and contrated pancreatitus and several other medical conditions.

Bob has been with Putnam 911 since we opened in January 2005 and is also a member of the Union Vale VFD in Dutchess County. Since Bob has only been with Putnam County for 2 years, he has already exceeded his sick time and has mounting medical bills.

The Dispatchers at Putnam 911 along with the administrative staff of the Putnam County Bureau of Emergency Services are holding a fundraiser for Bob and his family to help with rising costs.

The event will be held at McCarthy's Family Eatery, 374 Route 52 in Lake Carmel on Saturday March 10th starting at 7:00pm. A $25.00 donation will colected at the door and will include a buffet dinner, soda, and beer.

If anyone has any questions or needs further information, please call the Putnam County 911 Dispatch Center at (845) 225-4860 and ask to speak to a supervisor.

If anyone would like to make a donation, please send it to the Putnam County Bureau of Emergency Services, 112 Old Route 6 Carmel NY 10512. Attn: Sandy Kanuk.

We thank all those that will attend and help Bob & his family

Bump!

Cannot make the dinner, but i will send out a donation tomorrow - do you have any preference (IE: Personal Check or Money Order?)? I've been wondering why i haven't heard him on the air lately, best wishes to him and his family.

PS - Maybe you guys can make a special announcement over the air about this?

One last bump for tonight. Thanks to all who are attending