Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy

Mount Vernon PD activity today?

4 posts in this topic

I was curious about some action I heard on the scanner on the way home from work tonight around 6PM. Mount Vernon PD was involved in a search for someone, MTA searching the tracks,helicopter was up etc... They also said they were searching Mount Vernon Hospital floor by floor. I drove out of range of the transmissions. Anyone have any further info on this? Sounded pretty intense.

Thanks in advance!

I heard that there were Shots fired at Mount Vernon Police officers today in a patrol car and they had fired back which left bullet holes in the shooters car. Then they found the car several mins later with the bullet holes and im guessing the shooter is still on the run. Thats all I heard.

I heared that there were Shots fired at Mount Vernon Police officers today in a patrol car and they had fired back which left bullet holes in the shotters car. Then they found the car several mins later with the bullet holes and im guessing the shooter is still on the run. Thats all I heared.

Heard the same.

Pursuit of a File 1 with shots fired. Bloodhounds tracked the scent to Mt Vernon Hospital.