Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.com T-Shirts & Sweatshirts Now Available!

1 post in this topic

EMTBravo.com has come out with a new line of sweatshirts and t-shirts.

Not only do these raise money for the site, but they also spread a message inspired by the goals of this website. We urge you to make a purchase and help support the site- we know t-shirts and sweatshirts have been requested by members since the forums inception. Now it's time for the members to step up and buy.

The message of these shirts are Fire-Police-EMS Overcoming Every Challenge Together. Because if you look at the big picture, despite the tension in some areas, when it comes down to it, all agencies work together to get the job done.

All the apparel is top quality and comfort tested by myself and Kristen. The T-shirts are Hanes Beefy-T's 100% Cotton, and the sweatshirts are Gildan Ultra Cotton Blend. The sweatshirts, I may add, are "built" rugged, and are warm- and most of all-comfortable.

You can purchase these and other items at the new official EMTBravo.com store at

http://www.EMTBravoCentral.com

You can pay via Credit Card, E-Check, or PayPal

All Payment Transactions are Secure, and handled by PayPal, a online payment gateway that has securely handled millions of online transactions safely.

We'll accept money orders (coming soon) as well, via mail, contact us at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com for details.

I'm also seriously trying to get someone to model them for me, as the photos below don't do these beautiful shirts justice. Any volunteers? You'll get a free shirt and twenty bucks. Must have a nice figure though. Email me at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com if you're interested.

EMTBravo.com T-Shirts

"Overcoming Challenges"

FRONT OF SHIRT:

[attachmentid=2222]

BACK OF SHIRT:

[attachmentid=2221]

(Back Of T-Shirt Pictured)

2nd Edition EMTBravo.com T-Shirt

" Overcoming"

Hanes Beefy T 100% Cotton

Sizes Currently Available: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

$15.99 For Large Or Extra Large

$17.99 For 2XL Or 3XL

EMTBravo Sweatshirts

"Overcoming Challenges"

FRONT OF SHIRT:

[attachmentid=2222]

BACK OF SHIRT:

[attachmentid=2221]

(Back Of Sweatshirt Pictured)

1st Edition EMTBravo.com Sweatshirt

" Overcoming"

Gildan Ultra Blend Sweatshirt

Sizes Currently Available: L, XL, 2XL

$24.99 For Large Or Extra Large

26.99 For 2XL

You can purchase these item at the official EMTBravo.com store at

http://www.EMTBravoCentral.com

You can pay via Credit Card, Check, or PayPal

All Payment Transactions are Secure, and handled by PayPal, a online payment gateway that has securely handled millions of online transactions safely.

post-2-1174506538.jpg

post-2-1174506624.jpg