Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOC22

Wisconsin LODD

7 posts in this topic

I just received an e-mail from Firehouse.com LODD alert concerning an Assistant Chief of the Ephraim, Wisconsin Fire Department. William "Bill" Weborg died while responding to a boat fire, on Sunday September 26, 2004. Bill is survived by a wife and three young sons. His father, Niles Weborg is Chief of the Ephraim FD. His younger brother Scott is also a firefighter. May you rest in peace, Chief. Our thoughts and prayers go to your family and friends.

Prayers for Chief Weborg and his family

Any word on what caused his death?

Not as of yet, but as soon as I get further I'll post it.

The cause of death was not mentioned in the info I received. It just said that he and his dad were getting ready to respond to a boat fire at Fish Creek Marina. The father found him collapsed in a van and tried to revive him but was, sadly, unable.

That is so sad to hear.

A local police officer from Ossining passed away i believe saturday of a heart attack at age 44. Unfortunately his children found him. Very sad story. Thoughts and prayers for both families

VERY sad indeed I hope the kids come through this ok. Any idea on their ages?

I am not sure of exact ages but 3 children who are very young in age so it's gonna be pretty rough times. Very sad. Great guy too very sad what happened :cry: