Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

What's the Funnest thing you ever heard of or seen

17 posts in this topic

[attachmentid=2722]

post-3-1178954312.jpg

Seaman and Cumming is one block west of broadway and one block north or Dyckman street in manhattan. Proudly protected by Engine 95 and Ladder 36 'The Brick House'

Seaman Av, and Cumming St do not belong in Manhattan, they belong in Intercourse PA.

I know someone who moved from Gay Street in East Haven, CT to Ferry Street, New Haven. Sounds funny when you say it.

Plus I got a story about a woman and a potato in the ER that is too graphic to post. If you want to hear it pm me with your email address.

Borat? Or how about Mind of Mencia, South Park, or any other Comedy Central show?

[attachmentid=2722]

Thats Funny... That real?

Yes its real; have seen it myself many times! As roofsopen said: Seaman and Cumming is one block west of broadway and one block north or Dyckman street in Manhattan

Some 911 call in Yonkers about a female, a rubber band, and not being able to get it off of her clitoris (can I say that?)!!!!!!

Once there was a lady moaning in agony as we entered the apartment she was complaining of stomach pains. I asked what she ate and if she went to the bathroom. She said, " It smelled so bad I had to use the spray!" Myself and the officer couldn't stop laughing.

Or the most recent:

Male just called here....

Two males claiming to be Police Officers approached caller and took his shoes, wallet, and keys...sts they were not in uniform and not driving a police car...he is waiting in the bodega in which he called from. Caller feels this may be suspicious.

YOU MAKE THE CALL!!

Did I hear right? Was that a DOG they said was on fire or was that a door? Either way it's still funny.

Yes, it was a "DOG" that was on fire !

[attachmentid=2722]

Manhattan Box 1823!!!

I'll keep you guys in suspense till my book comes out.